BE THE SPARK: FIVE PLATINUM SERVICE PRINCIPLES FOR CREATING CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE
If you’re unforgettable, you’ll create a customer for life - and in this service-driven economy, where automation and algorithms have replaced personal interaction, every moment is an opportunity to create a memory in the hearts and lives of your clients and team members.
In this presentation, Simon T. Bailey leverages what he’s learned over 30 years of working for six different companies, including the Disney Institute and The Ritz Carlton Learning Institute, to create memories that matter. Simon leans on evidence-based research to provide tried-and-true methods that work for everyone, no matter the job title.
- See that superior customer service is a connection, not a product
- Become empowered to see customers and team members as guests and create a meaningful, personalized experience
- Learn to anticipate needs and respond immediately, and capturing loyalty through kindness
- Create a culture where everyone matters and people are invited to be their best selves
Relationships are the currency of the future. Simon will help you break through and transform from good service to Platinum Service, creating brand champions who become customers for life.
BRAND THE MOMENT: ESTABLISH A CULTURE WHERE EVERYONE MATTERS
How can you establish a culture where everyone feels that he or she matters, their voice is heard, and they play a vital role in the success of the team and the company?
Everything Simon knows has seen, and has studied comes down to this evidence-based truth: Culture + Connection + Customers = Revenue.
A leader’s objectives will likely always be tied directly or indirectly to revenue, profit, or the bottom line. However, the process of achieving true success always begins with Culture. Culture is created by leaders who foster conditions that are sustainable for growth and through what many would call random acts of kindness that produce emotional and memorable experiences for team members.
Using our SPARK model, Simon T. Bailey shares that these acts should be anything but random. They are intentional moments that collectively become the glue for team loyalty, inclusiveness, and cohesiveness. These acts can be taught and operationalized in any organization. The process enables a leader and an organization to be purposeful about team bonding or delivering honest, candid feedback in a respectful, authentic manner that motivates, supports, and encourages team members to become breakthrough contributors to the organization’s success.
Participants will learn how to:
- Establish a Culture where everyone matters
- Create a deeper Connection with team members
- Spark a relationship with Customers for life
These 3 Cs begin and end with brilliant leaders who brand the moments for employees and customers.
STOP SELLING AND START CONNECTING
The Gallup Organization states that 70 percent of human decision-making is emotional and 30 percent is rational. When buyers emotionally connect with a brand, they buy more, pay a higher margin, and tell others about their experience. It is imperative for sales professionals to stop selling and start connecting. When they sell that's a transaction. However, when they connect, a relationship is created for the life of the brand.
This shift in selling has tremendous upside potential as organizations experience disruptive market forces, a change in client needs, and unseen economic headwinds. Sales professionals who intend to grow market share by acquiring new customers and increasing margins from existing customers must examine their sales edge.
Upon completion of this session, your sales team will be inspired to:
- Shift from selling to live to living to sell by creating a personal brand that attracts new opportunities and establishes credibility in the marketplace;
- Shift from telling customers about features and benefits to asking high-grade questions that unearth other potential opportunities;
- Shift from just selling a service to providing a solution and fulfilling the customer's wants and needs; and
- Learn how to set up internal team members for success by providing a seamless and consistent customer experience
ACCELERATE LEADERSHIP BRILLIANCE
Organizations face many challenges - the economy, demanding markets and stakeholders, competition, and growth. One of the most significant challenges is finding quality employees and developing their talent so they become “assets with facets” focused on being breakthrough contributors to the organization’s success.
Leader and team members will be inspired to:
- Contribute to the success of clients, partners, and their team by bringing out the best in themselves
- Create their future by becoming self-motivated, productive, and engaged in their work
- Operate in their brilliance and bring out the brilliance in others
- Be innovative in their approach to team building and engagement
- Create harmony in their teams and organizational partners, bringing about a higher level of performance
Attendees will become empowered to use their own strengths and develop core skills to collaborate with others, contributing to higher levels of productivity and organizational success.
SHIFT YOUR BRILLIANCE:
LEADING AMIDST CHANGE AND UNCERTAINTY
Business change moves at the speed of light. To keep pace, individuals within an organization must raise the bar on their performance and reset their mindset. The leadership skills of yesterday will not carry the day in today’s continually evolving economy.
As the business climate changes in the midst of gender parity, #MeToo, pay equity, and diversity and inclusion we too must change and embrace what Simon T. Bailey calls the “Vuja de Moment.” This is the opposite of déjà vu and is an invitation to disrupt what is comfortable and convenient to embrace what needs to emerge to remain relevant, innovative, and competitive.
Collaborative problem-solving triumphs over traditional top-down directives. Solution-oriented individuals are forward-looking in their thinking. Forward-looking thinking must permeate throughout the corporate culture. You must shift and embrace new methodologies to survive, compete and thrive through the ever-changing demographic, technological, and regulatory marketplace changes that affect businesses today.
No one is immune to these predictable changes. The traditional winning formulas of yesterday will not hold up to the technological solutions that will continue to automate “traditional” business processes.
Simon T. Bailey will teach you to:
- Stay relevant and ensure your company stays competitive in the marketplace
- Guide even the most tenured employees to reposition themselves and revitalize their role
- Perform a mindset reset to break through the existing paradigm
- Maintain clarity and confidence during transition and uncertainty
- Give participants actionable tools to take ownership and develop the vision needed to be a leader for the future.
BRILLIANT LIVING: OWN YOUR FUTURE
Sometimes happiness is where you are. Sometimes happiness is elsewhere. Wherever your calling may be, Brilliant Living dares you to pursue your dreams.
Using lessons learned from working with 1,600 organizations over the past 15 years, and Simon’s personal moments of reinvention, Brilliant Living will encourage you to grab the steering wheel of your life and drive into your future.
- Be given a guide to assess the eight traits of being their most brilliant self
- Be nudged to live life on their own terms, make a change, and do something exceptional
- Be instilled with a major morale boost and hope for the future
- Be inspired to build a legacy of excellence through bold, brave action
- Leave with an increased capacity for confidence in their careers and life
The choice is yours: Be average – or dare to be BRILLIANT!
RELEASING LEADERSHIP BRILLIANCE FOR EDUCATORS
Releasing Leadership Brilliance is all about empowering educators to shake up the outdated systems in today's educational system. Based on research and 21 case studies conducted with Dr. Marceta Reilly, Ph.D., Simon T. Bailey shares his methodology for transforming educational leadership.
Administrators, faculty, and staff all contribute to creating an optimal learning experience for students and engaging parents and caregivers in the process. Using the forces of flight as a metaphor, Simon will share the four cornerstones of leadership that will break your school's sound barrier to effective and life-changing education for today’s students.
Every educator must possess the mindset to change themselves first and then change the system they are in, anticipate the future economic drivers of the community, and radically overhaul their approach to engaging teachers, parents, students, and the community at large in a new way.
- Be empowered to create a culture where everyone thrives
- Coached in how to build a professional presence
- Develop collaboration skills
- A shift from a teacher-centric to a student-centric mindset