More Is More: How To Create Knock Your Socks Off Customer Experiences
We’ve all heard the phrase “less is more,” but it’s not true when it comes to customer experience. When it comes to customer experience the exact opposite is true. Companies that want to stay relevant must apply more energy, focus, and resources to creating knock-your-socks-off customer experiences than they ever did before. So what are you waiting for? In this session Blake Morgan will cover the latest customer experience trends sharing research, case studies and examples around what the world’s leading organizations are doing to create amazing customer experiences.
In this session you will learn:
- Understand what a modern customer experience looks like today
- Learn about the modern customer experience lifecycle
- Gain insights from the D.O.M.O.R.E. framework that will make your business competitive
- The Future Belongs To Companies That Create Incredible
Customers today want to do business with companies that reduce customer effort, that create elegant, easy customer experiences that make the customer’s life easier and better. The future belongs to companies that “do more” for customers, and leverage technology to do so. For example, artificial intelligence promises to make customer experiences more efficient so we, the brands, can focus on high touch customer experiences. Chatbots, AI and technology will work to solve our customer’s challenges, saving customer’s time and effort. Customer effort is a big deal when it comes to differentiating through customer experience. Customers don’t have time in their lives for products and services to break. Customers don’t have time for the brand to figure out efficiency. They will flock to businesses that consider their individual journey. Advances in technology will enable brands to provide a personalized and tailored customer experience. It’s a win-win, for the brand and the customer. Isn’t that the future we’d all like?
You will learn:
- What the world’s leaders of customer experience are doing
- How customer’s demand the hyper-personalization of everything and what it means for your business
- What customer experiences look like when they leverage a deep understanding of customer conversations in and across all channels
AI Can Create Compelling Customer Experiences
Most organizations are challenged to extract meaningful insights from their customer data when they’re drowning in so many data feeds. This often results in wildly inconsistent customer experiences that make companies look disconnected and unfocused. Organizations need to create easy and elegant customer experiences; how can they overcome their data challenges to satisfy increasingly fickle customers? Machine learning offers one solution, if organizations can overcome their silos enough to implement it correctly. Each new customer action feeds back into the analytics engine, which helps inform the next best steps for a positive customer experience. Companies can earn customers’ trust simply by being relevant and providing value. Just like in any relationship, a business can earn trust and loyalty by being a good listener and being there for the customer at a point of need. By leveraging automated analytics, customer interactions can fuel a continuous feedback loop that adapts in real time to add value at every touch point.
- How can data provide huge insights for companies
- Understand the right approach to Artificial intelligence to make better data decisions that improve the customer experience in real-time
- Use data to drive more personalized customer experiences benefits customers and businesses alike
Blake’s Top 5 Customer Experience Predictions
In today’s world, customers have more distractions and ways to research and buy than ever before. If you want to attract and keep them, you need to create a satisfying, consistent customer experience across all channels. Ah, it sounds so easy, but we know this is a journey and we’re excited to present the top 5 customer experience predictions to give you some insight into what to focus on and how to get there. Blake will dive into 5 growing customer experience trends and how you can take steps to ensure your brand is primed for customer experience excellence.
You will learn:
- Hear the top five trends effecting your business tomorrow
- Understand the latest sociographic trends and how they will effect your business
- Know how you can prepare your organization to be competitive tomorrow considering the latest five trends
How To Use Bots And Messaging Apps To Improve Your Customer Service
2016 could have been called “the year of messaging apps.” It has been called the next “conversation frontier.” Why? That’s where the majority of our conversations are happening. Social media has become largely private media. Customers prefer 1:1 channels and they enjoy using messaging apps to connect with friends and family. Messaging is so popular many companies decided to make themselves available on Facebook messenger, and other social networks to help customers. Some companies even implemented chatbots – programs that simulate human interaction – to assist in the interaction. Today’s brands realize their customers want to be served in messaging apps, and brands are scrambling to figure out scalable approaches to solve customer problems in messaging apps as well, particularly Facebook. A chatbot cannot always be slapped at the problem, however in the future as technology improves so will the customer experience of the chatbot. It’s important for executives to stay up to date on developments regarding messaging apps, chatbots and customer service.
You will learn:
- Learn how to create a scalable customer service operation using messaging apps
- Hear about new chatbot customer service success stories
- Understand why and how bot enabled conversations will become a key strategy for customer service organizations
A Simplified Approach to Shaping Customer Experience With Technology
When you think of customer experience technology does your mind start spinning? There’s a lot of technology out there, so how do you decipher what will actually help your company? Most of us are familiar with a traditional CRM, but what critical components of your customer program do you need beyond that? There’s a lot of buzzwords being thrown around: digital transformation, machine learning, automation, artificial intelligence, IoT…it’s all so overwhelming! In this workshop we simplify what an ideal technology stack looks like and how you can get it without draining your company of all resources. In this session we’ll give you a completely unbiased view of what the critical components of a customer experience technology program should be.
You will learn:
- Examples of technology that delivers great cx
- Taking the scary out of technology
- Making the business case for technology within your company
- Innovating with IT in your business
- Practical approaches for amazing ROI on tech oriented CX projects
The ROI of Social Customer Care
Every brand today has a responsibility to engage with customers on the customer’s terms. This poses a challenge and an opportunity. Today your contact center- the place where your customers literally make contact with your brand – provides the biggest opportunity. The opportunity is the relationships you build with your customers. Do you have a concierge approach to solving customer’s problems on social media? The right mindset about serving customers, coupled with an ability to scale 1:1 interactions will give your company a competitive advantage.
You will learn:
- How the contact center can collaborate with marketing in service to the customer
- Practical tips from big brands of social customer service done right
- How the new focus on mobile messaging will change the way your brand interacts with customers
Happy Employees Equals Happy Customers
We can tell everything we need to know about C-suite priorities by looking at the customer experience–one that ultimately stems from the employee experience and even before that, the manager experience. A handful of companies perform at the top of the employee happiness charts year after year. Studies show that companies that invest in the employee experience have a stronger customer experience, and benefit on Wall Street. In this article in USA Today “Do happy workers mean higher profits?” publicly traded companies in the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list have gained an average 10.8% a year since 1998. Creating a happier work environment starts with a company that care about the employee experience.
You will learn:
- Learn how a strong leadership approach can impact your customer experience (and what that approach should be)
- Learn how culture, technology and physical space work together to create an environment that employees will thrive in
- Align your management team around a commitment to the employee experience