The Magic of Innovation
To compete in today’s rapidly-changing marketplace, businesses must innovate or die a slow and certain death. Leaders are right to demand innovation… but many are simultaneously killing it. No one so naturally sees the world from a unique vantage point as a magician or a comedian, and Billy Riggs is both!Learn to spot the mental misconceptions, the “Grand Illusions,” that lurk in the subconscious mind to pollute the well of creativity and stifle growth. This dazzling combination of magic, comedy and message will enable you to think creatively and inspire others to do the same. You willdiscover “The Magic of Innovation”. Billy Riggs is a hilarious motivational speaker and magician, and your people will talk about him the whole year!
The Power of P.M.A. (Positively Magical Attitude)
The single most important factor in success is attitude. A positive attitude impacts the bottom line because it improves performance, reduces turnover & decreases absenteeism. Best of all, a good attitude is contagious. Help your staff embrace change, adjust to hardship & strive to be their best by experiencing the “The Power of a PMA!”
This unique and energetic combination of entertainment, comedy and inspiration allows world-class illusionist Billy Riggs to demonstrate how attitude and performance are inextricably linked, and to motivate your staff to turn their new attitudes into profitable action.
- Discover anew the importance of having a fabulous attitude and see how it affects the world around them.
- Learn to replace faulty assumptions that create bitterness and low productivity.
- Practice techniques to prevent the negativity of others from affecting one’s own morale.
- Forget their troubles as they are entranced and entertained by a seamless blend of entertainment, humor and life-changing content.
- Be reminded to truly appreciate the wonderful life and job they enjoy.
- Benefit from 45 to 120 minutes of continuous laughter.
How to Achieve the Impossible
Remarkably effective managers hold a set of core beliefs in common - beliefs about people, about business and about themselves. Teaching these beliefs is essential to training good managers. By formulating, nurturing and communicating the proper belief system, you can achieve the total goal ownership necessary for success.
In this hilarious, but provocative combination of magic, message and motivation, Billy Riggs explodes the debilitating myths that render leaders ineffective and identifies the cardinal realities of management.
Managers will learn:
- How to attract, retain & motivate good employees by the power of an infectious dream.
- To gain momentum by nurturing the vision until it is a passionate dream for all.
- How to harness the power of optimism to fan the flames of employee morale.
- That good service will be forgotten. Only extraordinary service will be remembered.
- To keep the passion of the dream burning by constantly painting the vision.
- To inspire employee loyalty and become the employer of choice in your industry by co-creating an infectious dream.
- To maintain personal integrity as the most important quality of a leader.
How to Become a Born Leader
Bosses are a dime a dozen; leaders are priceless. Employees obey bosses only because they have to, aware that the consequences of disobedience can be severe. Moreover, workers hate living in fear (or boredom!) and are always searching for a new job. Morale suffers and productivity sags. But a genuine leader inspires team members to want to do their work.
Employees follow real leaders out of respect and admiration. They work out of a sense of shared ownership of goals. Learn the keys to climbing the “Leadership Pyramid” through six distinct stages and begin the rewarding journey from mere boss to leader.
Six Stages of Leadership
- Barbarian: (Stage -1) The lowest form of leadership forces resentful employees to obey based largely on threats.
- Benign: Stage Zero is a boss who manages schedules and inventory, but not people, based solely on title or position.
- Benevolent: (Stage 1) Friendly and kind. Employees don’t mind obeying.
- Builder: Employees have respect for a team builder who gets things done and is clearly the right person for the job. (Stage 2)
- Believer: Stage 3 is a leader who believes in people enough to train and develop them to reach their potential.
- Born Leader: (Stage 4) Employees internalize the leader’s passion and live it out whether the boss is present or not.
Positively Magical Service
Today’s market is more competitive than ever before, and successful businesses know that the most effective and the least expensive way to distinguish a company from the competition is to provide mindboggling customer service.
In a dazzling combination of magic and education, world-class magician Billy Riggs exposes the five great illusions that prevent you and your staff from providing extraordinary service. Discover how to keep clients coming back again and again, and learn the secrets of rendering “Magical Customer Service!”
Attendees will learn that:
- The best customer service is provided by employees who demonstrate a fabulous attitude.
- Customer service is rewarded when you provide the “Magic Touch.”
- Good service is a team effort involving everyone in the company.
- Good service will be forgotten. Only extraordinary service will be remembered.
- A professional image is essential.
- Customers don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
Positively Magical Selling
Effective selling is the result of accurate beliefs - beliefs about the sales process, the client, and self. Consequently, your greatest obstacles to stratospheric sales success are illusions, faulty beliefs that lurk in the subconscious mind to lower self-confidence, undermine motivation and reduce closing ratios.
In this fascinating combination of magic, humor and sales training, world-class illusionist Billy Riggs helps eliminate these psychological glass ceilings, propelling your sales force to higher sales and greater job satisfaction.
Salespeople will learn:
- Good salespeople are made, not born. Diligent application of simple principles by anyone can improve sales.
- Customers don’t care about the features of a product; they care about benefits. Learn to turn product features into benefits the client will buy.
- Effective salespeople are good listeners. Replace statements with key questions that greatly simplify the sales process.
- The cost objection is overcome by stressing value, service and benefits. Most people will gladly pay more for a product which provides these attributes.
- Enhanced self-esteem is the first and essential step in overcoming debilitating psychological sales barriers.
Presto Chango! The Magic of Change
The lone constant in business today is change. Improving technologies, increasingly-savvy and equipped customers, and evolving competitors force companies and their employees into an uncomfortable choice: constant reinvention or guaranteed obsolescence. Discover the hidden misconceptions that make change seem so difficult, and learn to embrace it as a welcome friend. In a fun combination of magic, comedy, training and inspiration, “DIS-illusionist” Billy Riggs explodes the psychological illusions that hinder change and reveals the core beliefs that transform it into a positively magical adventure.
Attendees will learn that:
- Misconceptions (illusions) cause them to feel victimized by change, instead of empowered by it.
- Change represents life’s best opportunity for personal growth.
- Facing change with a positive attitude and optimistic outlook is half the battle.
- Most limitations to personal growth are self-imposed glass ceilings that must be shattered.
- Change is a necessary component of job security.
- That which is impossible for 10 people is relatively easy for a team of 10.
False perceptions of reality, most of them buried in the subconscious mind, constitute life’s single greatest obstacle to achievement. Instilled in us by childhood experiences, these faulty assumptions reach from the past to paralyze potential. Such debilitating myths reduce would-be leaders to followers.
In an unforgettable blend of magic and inspiration, life’s Grand Illusions™ are exposed to the light of reality. This spellbinding combination of magic, humor and education causes a lifetime of confusion to vanish. Begin your adventure into dis-illusionment and unleash a host of confident leaders.
♦ The Illusion of Victimization
Recognize faulty assumptions that produce a victim mentality. Discover how dis-illusionment is your stepping-stone to reality.
♦ The Illusion of Self-Sufficiency
Understand the deceptive power of ego that blinds you to reality. Discover how an attitude of inter-dependence is the inescapable route to fulfillment.
♦ The Illusion of Inadequacy
Identify the roots that fuel feelings of inadequacy, crippling achievement. Increase effectiveness by planning and choosing healthy coping skills.
The Magic of Balance
The inherent danger of passion induced work is its appetite for consuming all of life. Whether motivated by obsession or necessity, the driven worker is in jeopardy of losing family, integrity, health and happiness. Employees feel victimized and productivity suffers. Depression sets in.
This dazzling combination of magic, comedy and message will enable you to internalize the five key ingredients of genuine happiness and harness the power of an integrated life. You will discover “The Magic of Balance”.
Six focus areas:
- Stress Reduction: Overcome anxiety brought about by survival mode workaholism.
- Integration: Internalize your dream to make it reflect your whole life.
- Intimacy: Nurture important relationships to add satisfaction to life.
- Character: Identify and live out a cohesive value system, reduce stress and guilt.
- Purpose: Find your reason for living.
- Achievement: Discover your own individual uniqueness and transform it into a life dream.