Earn, Trust, Respect, and New Business
As a keynote speaker, Nadia aims to encourage self-confidence and enhance professional potential. In today’s highly competitive world, building relationships through the use of interpersonal skills is critical in attracting new business and cultivating existing business.
Each and every person has an ability to positively impact the business regardless of their job. In these programs, participants learn how to improve professional and personal relationships by creating opportunities to maximize existing relationships and capitalize on unexplored options.
Elevate Your Presence for a Winning Edge
Nadia’s presentation will show you how to boost your ability to influence others by elevating your charisma, confidence and competence. She will share tips to enhance your personal presence to help you project the very best version of yourself, to be more compelling, to quickly assess others and make a connection in the most appealing way, and to gain a winning edge. You will rapidly develop a greater understanding of the verbal and nonverbal methods that can enhance your presence and learn what may be sabotaging you.
In this program you will discover to how to:
- Persuade and Influence with the use of Verbal and Non-verbal communication
- Understand what enhances your presence and what inadvertently sabotages you
- Keep your audience’s attention in a digital age
- Quickly assess people and relate to them in the most appealing way
- Speak with a powerful and persuasive voice
- Ensure that you are really heard
- Unleash your personal presence in the workplace and beyond
Nadia will use a system she has developed over her career to increase your awareness of how you are perceived by others. Her techniques will help you project a more dynamic and persuasive presence with poise, polish and power. You will discover how to easily build a rapport with anyone you meet and ensure your ideas are really heard. Interactive, fun, fascinating and life-changing, this award-winning presentation will empower you to become more persuasive and gain greater professional and personal success.
Networking for Success: Kick your Relationships up a Notch
This highly motivational, team building workshop is designed to encourage self-confidence and introduce strategies for enhancing career relationships. In today’s highly competitive world, building relationships through the use of interpersonal skills is critical in attracting new business and cultivating existing business.
Members of every organization can positively impact the business regardless of their job. This riveting program will show participants proven ways to improve professional and personal relationships by creating opportunities to learn from others and discover unexplored options.
- Connect networking and learn how to make it work on both an individual and company level
- Overcome anxiety about developing new relationships
- Start and maintain memorable conversations
- Quickly assess people and relating to them in the most appealing way
- Make the long-term investment in others so they want to invest in your success
- Effectively maintain relationships
- Enhance your virtual networking capability
Nadia is the author of THE LITTLE BOOK OF BIG NETWORKING IDEAS, A Guide to Expert Networking.
Available as half or full day interactive program.
How to Light the F.I.R.E.: Tips and Techniques to Build Rapport every time you Communicate
Tips and techniques to build rapport every time you communicate.
The most critical skill in business today is building rapport with others. Now you can learn from a pro. Nadia, an international news anchor and interviewer, shares clips of her interviews with celebrities such as Tom Hanks, Anthony Hopkins, Matt Damon and Morgan Freeman. You will learn the art of communicating with anyone, anywhere at anytime.
Feel Good About Yourself
“Nothing is a greater impediment to being on good terms with others than being ill at ease with yourself.”
— Honore de Balzac
Show Interest In Others
“The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.”
— William James
Build Solid Relationships through Effective Communications
“If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other persons point of view and see things from that persons angle as well as from your own.”
— Dale Carnegie
Be Energized when Communicating
“Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without enthusiasm.”
— George Hegel
Cross-Cultural Networking: Building Relationships to Create a more Diverse Business Environment
Building Relationships to Create a more Diverse Business Environment
This highly interactive, transformational keynote is to first guide each participant to their own unique perspective on the importance of diversity in driving innovation and growth Then, to learn particular networking skills as critical tools in creating this diverse, innovative environment.
- Understand the value that multi-cultural perspective brings to your company
- Gain a clearer understanding the various contextual and culturally-based meanings of multi-cultural
- Gain a deeper understanding of diversity and inclusion
- Gain skills and insights that enable them to engage in cross-cultural networking
- Gain the ability to adapt to different personality and cultural styles to facilitate more effective business relationships
- Jointly develop and explore suggested strategies for your company to deal with multi-cultural perspectives
Own Your Space: Confidence. Competence. Charisma
In this engaging keynote Nadia will provide tips and techniques to ensure you always come across as the best, most confident, competent and charismatic version of yourself, particularly in stressful and high stakes situations.
Unleash the Power of Your Personal Presence & Leverage the Power of your Personal Brand
Do you constantly and consistently come across as the best version of yourself? Are you aware of your strengths as well as the qualities that can inadvertently sabotage you. In this highly engaging, interactive keynote we look at the verbal and non verbal qualities that can either enhance or detract from the overall way you are perceived.