- Keynote Speakers
- Request Information
- Helpful Tips
- About Us
$15,000 - $20,000
As an experienced speaker, Dr. Heidi Hanna has been featured at many national and global conferences, including the Fortune Magazine Most Powerful Women in Business Summit, ESPN Women’s Leadership Summit, and the Million Dollar Round Table. She is the founder and Chief Energy Officer of Synergy, a consulting company providing brain-based health and performance programs for organizations, and the Executive Director of the American Institute of Stress.
Dr. Hanna is a National Board Member for the Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor, a Fellow with the American Institute of Stress, and she currently serves as editor of their quarterly publication, Contentment. Recently, Dr. Hanna created The Beyond Funny Project, a non-profit dedicated to providing resources and education related to the benefits of healthy humor.
Dr. Hanna holds a bachelor’s degree in communications from Penn State University, where she competed on the Big 10 softball team and received academic All-American honors. She holds a master’s degree in mental health counseling and a Ph.D. degree in holistic nutrition.
Recharge Your Brain and Your Business
5 Simple Shifts to Energize Your Life
- Discover the simple neuroscience model for how your brain works
- Understand simple techniques to shift stress reactions into responses
- Create a simple plan for implementing a consistent daily recharge practice
The Cure for Stress
Practical Steps to Transform Stress for Good
- Redefine stress using a new framework built upon recent neuroscience research
- Understand the different types of stress and stress reactions, and techniques to train whole-brain skill sets that transform experiences of stress
- Discuss best practices to use within organizations to support energy management for optimal health, performance, and resilience
How to Build a Better Brain with Humor
- Recognize the role of stress on brain health and performance
- Explore specifically how humor impacts the brain, body, and relationships at work and home
- Create a personalized Beyond Funny Toolkit to implement immediately into their daily routine