Denis Waitley is one of the most respected keynote lecturers and productivity consultants in the world. He has helped millions of individuals become winners. He has studied and counseled leaders in every field from "Fortune 500" top executives to managers of multinational corporations, from NASA astronauts to Superbowl and Olympic champions, from heads of government to family and youth groups.
With over 10 million audio programs sold in 14 languages, Denis Waitley is the most-listened-to-voice on personal and career achievement. He is the author of 14 non-fiction books including global best-sellers: Seeds of Greatness, The Winner's Edge, Being the Best, The Joy of Working and Empires of the Mind. His audio album The Psychology of Winning is the all-time best selling program on self-mastery.
-Graduate of the US Naval Academy at Annapolis and former Naval Aviator
- Masters in Semantics and Doctoral Degree in Human Behavior
- Member of President's Council of Vocational Education and a Founding Director on the National Council for Self-Esteem
- Former president of the Jonas Salk Foundation and the International Society for Advanced Education
- Former Chairman of Psychology on the U.S. Olympic Committee's Sports Medicine Council, responsible for performance enhancement of all American Olympic athletes.
- Advisory Board Member for the National Council on Youth Leadership, and recipient of the "Youth Flame Award" for outstanding contribution to American teenagers
- Voted "Platform Speaker of the Year" by the Sales & Marketing Executives' Association and inducted into the International Speakers' Hall of Fame
- Voted "Oustanding Speaker of the Year 2000 in Commerce & Industry" by Toastmasters International.