During his “Humorous Management Presentations” at seminars and conventions, Manager Max addresses key business issues brought on by change, innovation, and growth by introducing the powerful emotion: “Irresistible Collective Laughter”. Participants are kept engaged with unsurpassed enthusiasm that not only entertains, but inspires! After having experienced a Presentation, employees are left with:
- A positive outlook on challenging situations
- A calm and constructive look at conflict
- A better understanding of cultural differences
- The desire to progress individually and collectively
- A better understanding of what it takes to be a leader
- Better willingness to work together
- Boosted energy and enthusiasm
- Maximized motivation
In all, the company reaches a higher level of awareness, cohesion and motivation.
The Humorous Management Presentation:
A Great Motivational Show
Using both his extensive experience of the Corporate World in all of its key aspects and his special talent for writing, Manager Max prepares customized Presentations that touch upon any key points that need to be addressed. He delivers his Humorous Management Presentations in a way that, thanks to his particularly intoxicating comedic talent, consistently triggers roars of laughter while simultaneously producing the ultimate conditions for team motivation.
This is the essence of Manager Max’s breakthrough use of “Irresistible Collective Laughter”, an emotion that brings the entire audience together in a distinctive moment of unifying enthusiasm without offending anyone. This enthusiasm creates unparalleled energy and motivation.
Manager Max’s Presentations are received as great performances by company audiences! After more than an hour of laughing (due to his witty reflections on their own problems), participants are more enthusiastic and motivated to accept messages than ever before.
- When the ultimate goal is to facilitate change, employees experience a better understanding of what needs to be done. They approach changes with greater determination.
- When the goal is to increase cohesion amongst teams (teamwork), participants have an amazing time coming together and moving a step forward towards their own mutual understanding. Working togetherbecomes much easier and more efficient.
- When the goal is to boost the morale of discouraged teams, employees feel acknowledged and understood. The power of “Irresistible Collective Laughter” eases their tensions and allows them to regain a positive mind set about the future.
- When the goal is to increase leadership, participants comprehend key points and acquire new ambitions.
Under Which Circumstances?
- Manager Max gets involved in all high-stake meetings: Conventions, Seminars, Executive Committees, etc.
- In all types of businesses: From the financial to the oil industry, as well as information technology, fashion, food, services, etc.
- In many countries: United States, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Argentina, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Belgium, The Netherlands… and with any nationality.
- In several languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
Thanks to his experience acquired from 1,000 consulting assignments with all kinds of companies and situations (corporate transformations, globalization, mergers, low morale, new behavior, restructurings, launching a new strategy, new ventures, etc.), Manager Max knows exactly how to communicate with people according to their positions, backgrounds and cultures in order to bring them to the highest level of motivation and energy.
For each Presentation, Manager Max works to obtain a clear vision of company challenges and team dynamics. This process is one of the reasons Manager Max’s Presentations have been so successful. Each of his expositions are tailor-made for each company to address company-specific challenges and objectives.
His Presentations can include several of these topics as well as particular subjects pertaining to a specific company.
FAQ Best practices in management
“The ideal Manager”
The fundamentals of efficient teamwork
Creating and maintaining excellent client relationships to optimize satisfaction and commercial efficiency
Making the best out of organization
Adopting new behaviors to optimize the efficiency of organization (matrix, globalization, centralization, decentralization, restructuring, etc.)
Changing business model
Identifying the strategic changes which lead to the creation of a new business model and understanding the key success factors of this new model
Promoting processes and tools
Introducing IT tools, reporting, etc. so that people welcome these innovations
Fast and successful merger
Creating the best conditions for team unification so that teams surpass all their prejudices and open up to each other
The key mindsets and behaviors to successfully implement change
Working with foreign colleagues
Explaining cultural differences to eliminate miscommunication, misinterpretation and misunderstanding with international colleagues
Best practices to succeed in the complex processes of working on a big project
Expert or manager?
Differentiating between the various behaviors required for each role
Promoting cross functionality
Promoting behaviors that optimize company offers and commercial efficiency
Openness, listening, clarity, assertiveness, confidence, feedback, etc.
Uncovering the values, expectations and behaviors of different generations all working towards the same objectives.
Monitoring performance levels
Becoming aware of the essential levers of one’s performance and of how they should be prioritized and optimized
Promoting gender equality
Key advice for women on how to succeed in the corporate world… and advice to men on how to understand and work better with their female colleagues