- Keynote Speakers
- Request Information
- Helpful Tips
- About Us
Professor of Human Relations
$7,500 and Under
Energy to enthuse and inspire…
Humor reigns supreme in Pat’s world.
A former middle-school teacher and adjunct professor of human relations, Pat holds a master’s degree in education from Saint Mary’s University in Minnesota. Her not-so-formal education includes stints as a restaurant/bar owner, a mattress salesperson and a contestant in the Miss South Dakota beauty pageant (she was Miss Congeniality, of course). She has owned McGill Speaking and Training Resources since 1996, and is a member of the National Speakers Association.
As a member of the National Speakers Association, she delivers workshops, keynotes and training seminars on topics pertinent to personal and professional development.
• Who Am I? Who Are You? Who Are We Together?
• The Art of Selling Yourself: It’s Up to You, Inc.
• Pop Quiz: What Do You Know That I Haven’t Asked You?
• New Goals, New Roles. It’s Time to RESET.
• What’s Your Shape? Psycho-Geometrics Evaluation/Presentation
• How to Be A Premium Brand Among A Sea of Generics
• Fun & Fundraising: Ladies Night Out