The Keys to Creating a Championship Team
Enhance loyalty, attitude, & success by doing what winning teams do
A “championship team” is a group of people who can effectively handle adversity and conflict, trust one another, communicate clearly and authentically, and appreciate each other in a positive way. In this program, which is based on key principles from all three of Mike Robbins’ books, as well as his background as a college and professional baseball player, he teaches people, leaders, and groups the fundamental aspects of creating successful teams that truly win.
- Teaches people how to build more authentic relationships with the teammates
- Unifies and inspires teams around their common goals and purpose
- Shows how appreciation positively impacts both morale and productivity
- Encourages people to be authentic in a way that builds trust
- Challenges team members to take ownership for both personal and team success
The Power of Appreciation
Inspire success, engagement and perspective by being appreciative
Appreciation is one of the most powerful, yet overlooked aspects of successfully motivating and empowering people and teams. According to the latest research in the fields of positive psychology and strengths-based leadership, when individuals and teams put more attention on what is working and their strengths, instead of focusing on problems and perceived weaknesses, they thrive. Through this program, which is based on the key principles of his book Focus on the Good Stuff, Mike Robbins illustrates exactly how appreciation impacts productivity, morale, and success.
- Explains the important distinction between recognition and appreciation
- Enhances teamwork and connection
- Encourages a positive team culture that focuses on the good stuff – not on gossip, complaints, or negativity
- Helps people effectively deal with adversity and stay positive in the midst of change and challenges
- Provides tools and techniques for authentic empowerment
Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken: The Power of Authenticity
Create trust, confidence and team unity by being real
Authenticity is fundamental to relationships, communication, and success. Now more than ever, people, leaders, and teams must utilize the power of authenticity in order to build trust, resolve conflicts, and create cohesion. Some fascinating research in the field of emotional intelligence is proving that being real, honest, and even vulnerable are key elements to success and engagement. Through this program, which is based on the core principles of his book, Be Yourself, Mike Robbins illustrates exactly how authenticity impacts relationships, trust, and productivity.
- Improves communication, connection, and trust in a positive way
- Enhances emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Challenges people, leaders, and teams to look at, deal with, and address the “elephants in the room”
- Helps people effectively deal with conflicts and engage in difficult conversations successfully
- Provides techniques for moving past fear and taking successful risks
Nothing Changes Until You Do
Navigate change and enhance resilience by taking ownership
Wherever we go in life, there we are. The one constant in the midst of all of the change, stress, and uncertainty we face in business and life is us. When we take ownership and responsibility for our experience, we not only make it easier to navigate the changes we face, we can empower ourselves and those around us to be authentically successful, regardless of the circumstances. This program, which is based on the core principles of Mike Robbins’ latest book, Nothing Changes Until You Do, illustrates exactly how individuals, leaders, and teams can thrive in the midst of change.
The program teaches people to:
- Take ownership and responsibility in an empowering way
- Enhance their emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Deal effectively with change and uncertainty
- Have more compassion for themselves and others
- Enhance the culture around them through authenticity and appreciation
Leading with Authenticity
Inspire others and build trust by being a REAL leader
Leadership can be challenging, especially in today’s face-paced, globalized world. Senior leaders with a strong sense of emotional intelligence (EQ), an ability to lead with personal transparency, and the capacity to inspire others in a genuine way, have a distinct advantage.
This program, which is based on the core principles of Mike Robbins’ three books, especially Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken, delves into practical ways for leaders to enhance their impact and effectiveness by leading with authenticity.
- Teaches leaders how to connect at a deeper level with their teams and build real trust
- Exemplifies the importance of authenticity and even vulnerability
- Shows how appreciation positively impacts productivity, loyalty, and engagement
- Encourages leaders to be transparent in a way that’s both liberating and inspiring
- Teaches leaders key elements for enhancing their EQ
Additional programs that Mike delivers as keynotes, breakout sessions, or seminars:
- The Keys to Creating a Championship Team
- Building Authentic Relationships
- Being a True Champion
- Communicating with Impact
- Leading with Authenticity