Susan Friedmann, Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), is a how to coach specializing in the tradeshow industry.
* She works with organizations who want to boost their exhibiting results by attracting new business at tradeshows.
* She designs and implements strategies for show organizers and exhibitors who want to retain and grow their customer base.
* She also works one-on-one with exhibit managers and conducts national and international presentations and workshops.
Originally from London, England, Susan Friedmann has been a consultant, speaker and author for over 20 years. Her extensive experience in the tradeshow industry has allowed her to work with several hundred companies representing more than 30 different industries in the U.S., Mexico and Europe.
An innovative, insightful and high-content speaker, Susan Friedmann has been featured at many major conventions and as a national media guest expert. She is also a regular contributing editor to numerous professional and trade publications.
Susan is an active member of the National Speakers Association, certified teleclass leader, former adjunct faculty member at San Francisco State University, former contract speaker for Fred Pryor Seminars, and a past president of the American Marketing Association - Cincinnati Chapter. To book marketing speaker, Susan Friedmann call Executive Speakers Bureau 901-754-9404
Often the only factor differentiating companies with similar quality products/services from their competitors is their staff. Your people are your ambassadors. Everything they say and do can make or break relationships with customers, competitors and advocates.
- How prepared are your people to work in this unique selling environment?
- How suitable are they to represent your organization?
- How effective are they at qualifying prospects?
In this session you’ll discover valuable information, high-powered skills, techniques and insider secrets to master the unique, high-pressured tradeshow environment. This session is packed full of practical, easy-to-use information to help your people work more efficiently and effectively on the show floor…giving you the results you want.
A must for novice exhibitors and a good way to brush up on skills and techniques for the well-seasoned exhibitor.
You’ll end the session ready to put these potent strategies to use.
Sample Program Contents:
17 Surefire Ways to Exhibiting Success
Goal: To focus is on practical ideas that get immediate results
Typical areas covered include how to:
- Create a warm first impression that’s so welcoming visitors won’t want to leave your booth
- Instantly spot legitimate prospects among a sea of time-wasting tire kickers
- Make the first contact, using a low-key technique to start a productive dialogue
- Skillfully direct conversation to create and maintain a high-quality identity
- Develop dynamic, customer-focused booth staffers
- Qualify prospects who could benefit and learn more about you products/services.
- Develop and learn to ask powerful questions that help educate customers and prospects.
- Master non-verbal communication and use it to make – not break relationships and your image in the market place
- Control your visitors’ attention using proven behavioral techniques
- Develop presentations that prospects will talk about for days
- Implement professional closing techniques that open the door for future “touches” with customers and prospects
- Optimize traffic flow, you can maximize the number of qualified, interested prospects you meet.
- Diplomatically handle window-shoppers and snooping competitors
And much, much more…
All programs are customized and available in half-day and full-day formats. At special request, The Tradeshow Coach will create and produce customized learning systems for in-house use.
Marketing Manager Siemens Building Technologies
“WOW! I have participated in and planned tradeshows as one function of my job for over 7 years, and wonder how I managed to make it through without the help of the Tradeshow Coach. Susan really does a fantastic job in providing quality material for maximum tradeshow effectiveness. Any company that invests in attending tradeshows can not afford to go without a coach. The Tradeshow Coach is my first choice.”
No News Found For this Speaker!