Sanjay Khosla - Management Keynote Speaker
Sanjay Khosla is a Senior Fellow at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University and a Senior Advisor at Boston Consulting Group.
Sanjay was President, Developing Markets at Kraft Foods (now Mondelez International) from January 2007 to March 2013, responsible for 65,000 people in over 60 countries and iconic brands like Cadbury, Oreo, Milka, Trident.
During his tenure, Sanjay:
- Transformed the business from $5 Billion to $16 Billion in 6 years (doubled the business organically) while dramatically improving profitability and cash flow
- Transformed brands like Oreo from $200 million to a $1 Billion and Tang from $500 million to $1 Billion in 5 years in developing markets
- Helped spearhead and successfully integrate the acquisition of Cadbury (bought for $20 Billion) and Danone biscuits (bought for $7.8 Billion)
Before joining Kraft Foods, Sanjay turned around the $3 Billion consumer business of Fonterra, a global dairy company based in New Zealand. Prior to his tenure at Fonterra, Sanjay enjoyed a successful 27-year career with Unilever based in the UK, Europe and India. Sanjay implemented a bold programme (Paint the World Yellow with Lipton) as Chairman of the Global Category Board for Unilever Beverages. Sanjay also created the Wheel detergents business in India, which is one of Unilever’s largest brands in India.
Sanjay is on the board of Zoetis Inc. (previously Pfizer Animal Health), NIIT Ltd and Iconix Brand Group. Khosla was previously on the board of Best Buy Inc., Big Heart Pet Brands (previously Del Monte) and Hindustan Unilever. He was co-chair of the Nestle/Fonterra joint venture for the Americas and on the board of the Lipton /Pepsi joint venture.
Sanjay has lectured extensively at Universities in the U.S. and in forums such as the Economist conference in London and Davos.
Sanjay authored a book, Fewer Bigger Bolder, with Professor Mohan Sawhney. The book discusses Focus7, a proven framework for achieving sustained profitable growth.
Best known for his casual, approachable style and storytelling ability, Sanjay’s speaking topics include:
- Winning through Focus: Kraft Foods’ Turnaround in Developing Markets
- Winning through Focus: 7 Steps for Growth
- Unleashing the Entrepreneurial Spirit in Employees
- Global Talent: Unleashing the Power as a Competitive Advantage
- Going “Glocal”: The Balance between Hopelessly Local and Mindlessly Global
No Testimonials Found For this Speaker!
No News Found For this Speaker!