Introducing Richard Coffey
Richard Coffey is a native of North Carolina. He is a businessman and former professional athlete. Richard served three years in the United States Army as an Airborne Paratrooper—a member of the first to fight last to fall 82nd Airborne. Richard is a former University of Minnesota Gopher Basketball player and ex NBA Minnesota Timberwolf. After his stint in the NBA, he continued his basketball career by playing and coaching abroad in Europe and Asia. In his professional career, Richard has started multiple businesses, worked in corporate America, and has given presentations throughout the United States.
Richard speaks to your audience about not only stepping outside their box, but living outside their box. With Richards background and experiences in the military, athletics and corporate America he take your audience on an empowering and entertaining journey of self-discovery that is quite often described as life changing!
He will enlighten your audience on how to challenge themselves and strive to reach their full potential. Richard believes, “you can’t win at the game of life if you are not willing to get off the bench.” He creates a game plan to assist them with the next chapters of their lives. He often states that, “our life consists of ever changing seasons, one season never last forever.”
Richard believes that being “average is your enemy” and his ultimate goal is to assist others as they discover and utilize; their talents to meet challenges and solve problems.
To book Richard Coffey call Executive Speakers Bureau at 901-754-9404.
The Seasons of Life
Change, Attitude, Perseverance – Your Personal and Professional Development is Key
Our lives consist of ever changing seasons. One season, never lasting forever.
Your audience will learn:
- Having the right Attitude is key for your continued success.
- How to effectively create new Standards and Rituals to help you move to the next level.
- How to improve your Professional and Personal Brand and understanding that it’s always on display.
- The importance of consistently increasing your Skills and Knowledge.
- How to tap into your Personal Power.
- How to push past your Fears and move through your Failures.
- Understanding that your Personal Development is key to both you and your company’s success.
Leadership – Balancing Home and Work Life
The audience will learn:
- The importance of developing priorities and managing your day efficiently. Working smarter, not harder!
- Taking care of you and knowing when to move on.
- If you can’t be indispensable, you’re not doing your job as a leader!
- The importance of taking a break from thinking about work, your focus will improve and your ideas will be fresh.
- Making your personal relationships a priority, your productivity and effectiveness on the job will actually increase.
Leader or Boss? – Knowing the Difference
The audience will learn:
- The importance of self-evaluation.
- How to effectively engage individuals.
- Supporting a development culture.
- The importance of moving forward as a team.
- The key qualities of being a great leader.
Team Success and Individual Rewards – You Can Have it All!
Your audience will discover:
- How to ensure your team can thrive with success.
- How you can achieve your individual goals all within your team’s success.
- How to be a good teammate.
- How to keep positive team chemistry.
- How the smallest roles are vital to team success.
Taking Your Sales Results Above the Rim
- Do you know who your customer is?
- Do you know where your customer is in the buying process?
- Do you know what buying mode they are in?
- Do you know how to uncover the decision maker’s motive?
Knowing who influences the buying decision in an account may seem obvious and simple; however this is a step often misunderstood.
Going the Extra Mile: Providing a Great Customer Experience
Customer expectations aren’t right or wrong, good or bad, or high or low. They just ARE. Service and satisfaction are in the eye of the beholder, and the beholder sets expectations.
The audience will learn:
- The importance of attitudes.
- The difference between personal and professional behavior.
- How to handling upset people.
- How to listening effectively.
- To speak with a respectful, responsive style.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Serve internal and external customers.
Good customer service is no longer enough. It has to be superior, WOW, unexpected service. In a nutshell, it means doing what you say you will, when you say you will and how you say you will with always with a SMILE!
“Richard was able to deliver a highly motivating talk that was specifically tailored to our audience. To this day, I still receive positive comments about him and I would recommend Richard to any group that is looking to energize their people.”
Assistant Director at South Central WorkForce Council
“I have heard Richard’s presentation on two separate occasions and he is absolutely amazing. He is a very talented speaker. He is charismatic and entertaining. Our staff loved his presentation! They all left the day inspired on a professional and personal level. Both times that I saw him, he tailored his presentation to fit the needs of the group. He does his homework to really understand your groups needs and does a great job of reinforcing your message throughout his presentation. I can’t say enough great things about him. We offer a number of trainings for staff and as far as speakers go, he stands out as one of the best.”
Founder & Chairman, AA-ISP
“As Chairman of the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals, I had the pleasure of working with Richard as one of our motivational speakers for 2 of our conferences. Richard is a dynamic speaker with a story of overcoming challenges and adversity. His background as an NBA player was a good draw to our audience, but it was his enthusiastic and heartfelt comments about meeting and overcoming challenges which really resonated with them. Our association members gave Richard outstanding feedback through our conference surveys. We will certainly have him back again soon to speak! If you are considering a motivation speaker, I would recommend Richard!”
President at RAM Mutual Insurance Company
“Richard is a high energy presenter that is entertaining and sincere. He is able to connect with his audience using life experiences. I would highly recommend Richard as a speaker.”
No News Found For this Speaker!