How to Be a Great Public Speaker Patricia Fripp NSA Legends Who Rock
Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE is an award-winning keynote speaker, business presentation expert, sales presentation skills trainer, and in-demand speech coach to executives and celebrity speakers. Meetings & Conventions magazine named her "One of the 10 most electrifying speakers in North America." She delivers high-energy, high-content, and dramatically memorable presentations. Kiplinger's Personal Finance identified Patricia Fripp Speaking School as one of the best ways you can invest in your career.
Fortune 500 companies maximize their investment by engaging Patricia Fripp for the keynote, breakout sessions, and to coach their executives on their presentations. Patricia is known for simplifying and demystifying the process of designing and delivering powerful keynote speeches and sales presentations.
Patricia Fripp is the successful author or coauthor of these great books: Get What You Want!, Make It, So You Don't Have to Fake It!, Speaking Secrets of the Masters, Speaker's Edge, and Insights into Excellence.
Patricia is known as "the speaker's speaker." She was elected to be the first female President of 3,500-member National Speakers Association and is also the founder of the largest NSA chapter in Northern California. Patricia has spoken at more National Speakers Association chapters than any other NSA member.
Patricia is a member of the very prestigious Speakers Roundtable. Speakers Roundtable members are America's most in-demand motivational speakers, professional speakers, and keynote speakers. Members include business experts, award-winning professional speakers, authors, speech coaches, and business consultants.
Patricia Fripp also shares her public speaking acumen as a partner in the World Champions' EDGE presentation skills coaching community with four Toastmasters International World Champions. She partners with best-selling author Alan Weiss, Ph.D. in The Odd Couple® Marketing & Strategy Community and Seminar series.
Before becoming a keynote speaker, executive speech coach, and sales presentation skills trainer, Patricia was a successful entrepreneur who owned a very successful service business.
To book motivational speaker, Patricia Fripp call Executive Speakers Burea 901-754-9404.
Preparing & Presenting Powerful Presentations
Most executives, managers, supervisors and sales professionals are required to make presentations and often are required to give a speech.
In an era of tough competition presentations that persuade, educate, motivate, and help you sell give you a competitive edge.
Your public speaking skills will increase when you learn how to:
- Create and deliver a presentation that is on-target
- Speak to be remembered...for all the right reasons
- Utilize the three critical aspects of every business presentation
- Solidify your thoughts into a fool-proof structure
- Recognize do's and don'ts that ensure a successful presentation
- Open with impact and close on a high point
- Connect both emotionally and intellectually
- Speak as an authority
- Minimize your nervousness
- Improve listener buy-in for your point of view
- Present persuasively, clearly and concisely
- Adapt and be confident in every public speaking situation.
Opportunity Does Not Knock Once
This program can be delivered as a keynote speech or convention breakout session.
No matter what the makeup of your audience, Patricia will adapt to the specifics of your conference and industry.
In this entertaining, thought-provoking, motivational keynote you learn that opportunity does not knock once; it knocks all the time. Often we do not notice the sound!
Learn that there are more opportunities when you:
- Reflect on your past experience and basic talents
- Acknowledge your past success and build on that foundation
- Develop new skills, habits and attitudes.
You will be motivated to:
- Network more effectively
- Ask questions more thoughtfully
- Appreciate yourself more frequently
- Sell your value more effectively
- Recognize and live the traits of a top professional.
How to Promote Your Business - High-tech, Low-Tech, No-Tech!
In this value-packed session, you will learn practical information you can immediately put into action.
You will learn how to:
- Understand what your customers and prospects really want
- Gain a competitive advantage over your competition
- Retain your loyal customers
- Successfully attract new business
- Combine technology into your marketing mix
- Network effectively to attract customers
- Use low cost ways to profitably promote.
Getting, Keeping, and Deserving Your Customers
Patricia Fripp Training in Workshop(Keynote speech or seminar. You pick the format or length of program that best suits your needs.)
If we want to become industry leaders or have a competitive edge we need to demonstrate to our customers we are better than our competition. We want to stand out and be their obvious preferred choice.
Patricia Fripp knows how to use service as a competitive advantage.
If you want to get, and keep, your customers' loyalty you need to deserve it. The key to the success of your business does not get any simpler than that.
In this entertaining and thought provoking session, you will learn how to:
- Create a customer service and sales environment
- Understand what your customers demand
- Motivate employees to act as if their names were on the door
- Conduct meetings that are educational and fun
- Implement the number one management tool to build a productive team Successfully attract new business
- Combine simple technology into your marketing mix.
Superstar Sales Presentations - The Inside Secrets
How many more sales could you or your salespeople make if they stopped making stupid mistakes and started giving totally awesome sales presentations? Suppose there were a way to get your prospects to remember and repeat what you say to others in their organization. Remember, every sales presentation is a captured or a missed opportunity.
Patricia Fripp's Superstar Sales Presentations:
The Inside Secrets
Attend this session and you are guaranteed to learn how to:
- Properly structure your sales presentation
- Emotionally and intellectually connect with every prospect
- Effectively create third person endorsements
- Interact with visuals or PowerPoint®
- Take your satisfied clients with you
- Be remembered and repeated
- Be more powerful and persuasive
- Close on a high
- Discover the mistakes most salespeople make
- Improve listener buy-in for your point of view
- Stand out from your competition.
Alain Pinel Realtors
You were fabulous this morning at our sales meeting! Your story is inspiring and you “deliver the goods” both in terms of content and polish of performance. Impressive!
Hult International Business School MBA Candidate 2011
Thank you for a great presentation on the art of public speaking today at Hult International Business School! In addition to being an inspiring role model for women to become confident, personable public speakers, I appreciated your insights on sales from your experiences and how you shared your wealth of knowledge from being a self-made entrepreneur who started as a hair stylist. Moreover, your Frippisms on 'who wants to know you' and 'opportunity knocks' resonated with me because they highlighted precisely what I need to improve on. Given the Chinese culture’s emphasis on humility, you also resolved my problem of distinguishing myself without appearing to boast by accepting compliments and sharing the recognition with distinction.
Aviva Life Insurance Company India Ltd., Mumbai, India
It was a great experience listening to you at the MDRT convention in Atlanta. Your session was very informative and interesting and definitely amongst the best in the whole convention.
Thank you for your keynote speech at our Global Professional Administrator's Conference at Microsoft. Wow, what an enjoyable time. I was challenged, motivated, and encouraged. I have continued to ponder what you shared, and I am rethinking many of my priorities.
No News Found For this Speaker!