Mike Rayburn’s personal, business and career mission is simple: Transform communities. Whether that community is a business audience, an association, enrollees in his “What If…?” keynote experience, impoverished people world wide, or the lost in his hometown of Las Vegas, Mike’s daily efforts and life work are dedicated to transforming communities.
Mike does this most often with his “What If…?” keynote presentations and breakouts, where he uses world-class guitar and hilarious comedy to teach the three simple, powerful tools which took him from playing empty bars, to headlining Carnegie Hall (eight times!). They work for anyone. And everyone. Always.
When organizations need innovation and peak performance, where do they go? Usually it’s to business leaders, authors, or famous sports figures. Rarely do they go to artists! Yet for artists, creativity, innovation and peak performance are their life blood! Being a mega-successful artist, as well as a savvy entrepreneur and business owner, Mike Rayburn is uniquely qualified to teach artistic principles in a business context, to give businesses and organizations the edge they so desperately need to innovate and perform at peak “virtuoso” levels… and thus transform their success and significance.
The “What If…?” Experience is Mike’s transformational, hilarious keynote presentation. In it Mike uses his amazing guitar work and hilarious comedy as a metaphor, to illustrate three tools designed to turn your team into an army of innovators with the peak performance skills to transcend the status quo to stop managing change, and lead by creating change. Oh… and they’ll laugh so hard it hurts!
The measure of any speaker is the results they produce. Mike is consistently cited as “the hit of the conference,” and “what we needed and didn’t even know it.” More importantly, businesses regularly attribute significant, sometimes exponential increases in sales, impact and morale to the application of Mike’s keynote tools and breakout session content.
Also, in the same way a great song gets stuck in your head, Mike’s “What if…?” message gets repeated over and over, imprinting his most powerful tool in their memories and affecting immediate results and permanent improvement.
Always on the cutting edge, international keynote speaker Mike Rayburn is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), Hall of Fame speaker (CPAE), two-time TEDx presenter, has performed more than 4,000 presentations and his comedy remains in heavy rotation on Sirius/XM radio. Mike has been featured in USA Today, Newsweek, Billboard, American Entertainment, Gig, and Successful Meetings magazines.
What If...? Inspiring Innovation and Performance
In this presentation, Mike teaches innovation, possibility thinking, and personal mastery. Diverse audiences across North America are raving about the program, having learned how to realize their amazing, unrealized potential.
Top 5 take-aways for attendees:
- Tools to learn and expand innovation and possibility thinking.
- Tools for effective time management and moving from "managing change" to "creating change."
- How to set empowering goals which can effect exponential personal and organizational change and improvement.
- Identifying and maximizing the specific, personal traits critical to career peak performance.
- The power of a sense of purpose and how to harness it for real success.
How To Get To YOUR Carnegie Hall... Become a Virtuoso!
What it takes to get to the top 1% of your field
You and your attendees will learn how to get to the top one percent of your field, the secrets of MASTERY. There are very specific habits, choices philosophies and attitudes that top performers have and others don’t. You will learn not just what these are but how to apply them to your life and career. While this session is fun and engaging, it is high content about how to live a life of excellence, to develop the habit of greatness, to demonstrate mastery... to become a VIRTUOSO! And while it is high content, Mike will demonstrate application of these principles by performing one guitar piece, the most challenging piece he’s EVER played on guitar: A solo guitar arrangement of Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
Your attendees will learn...
- How to make the most important decision of their lives, the “excellence choice,” ...and the consequences of not making it.
- Before you climb the ladder, be sure it’s leaning on the right wall.
- The daily habits/practices of champions
- How to learn from the best, sharpen your learning curve, and quit trying to reinvent the wheel
- The time management principles (and secrets) of virtuosos.
- How to set goals to effect exponential change, and more importantly, the virtuoso’s secrets of goal achievement.
- The “Ten Year Principle.” How to become a world-class expert in your field in ten years or less.
- The self-discipline of high achievers... “practice, practice!”
- Success comes through you, not from you... You learn the notes so you can forget the notes.
- How to “hit with the tightest fist;” developing extraordinary focus.
- Virtuosos are weird, they do what others will not.
- The power, importance and divinity of failure.
- The power of expectation, ego, and belief.
- Virtuosos are lucky... and you can be too.
- The final and ultimate choice.
It is 60 minutes but adjustable to your schedule. It also needs to happen after Mike’s keynote rather than before.
Mike Rayburn is uniquely qualified in the world to teach this program. While there are many speakers who study successful people and teach what they’ve learned, Mike Rayburn doesn’t teach what he thinks... he teaches what he knows by literally doing it. In fact, Mike has done this three times in his life.
- In the world of college entertainment there are tens of thousands of entertainers. Mike rose to the top and was voted America's Campus Entertainer of the Year 3 times in 4 years (by 5400 colleges and universities). No one has done that before or since.
- Beyond the college market, Mike rose from playing for seven people in a bar in Virginia, to eight command performances at Carnegie Hall, and recording a “Live At Carnegie Hall” CD. This puts Mike in a small, elite group of entertainers in the world.
- As a professional speaker, Mike was recently inducted into the National Speaker Hall of Fame. He is also one of only twenty members of the elite, “Speakers Roundtable.” Less than 1% of speakers ever achieve this.
Please make no mistake, this is not an ego-centric presentation, these are merely credibility points. Mike draws examples from many great achievers... from Lance Armstrong to Neil Armstrong, from business, sales and entrepreneurial successes to sports, music and entertainment.
“How To Get To YOUR Carnegie Hall” is perfect for sales meetings, financial groups, healthcare, leadership, management, teaching... any career where people want to improve their game exponentially.
"I've worked with a great many performers over the last 20 years of doing this; some with much greater marquee value, but the ease of integration into the meeting, the quality of performance and Mike's comfortable, easy style made this one of the best talent experiences I've ever had. Great work!"
"MIKE WAS UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME!!! He's so inspiring! He blew my socks off!"
"Mike was a huge hit. I only wish we could have had him the last day of the meeting, instead of the first. Our executive said it was hard to follow an act like that."
No News Found For this Speaker!