Marti Barletta Video Clip
Marti Barletta Video Clip
Marti Barletta’s dynamic style, command of her subject and passion for her topic make her a popular speaker at corporations and conferences. Combining gender expertise, marketing experience and a lively sense of humor, she delivers eye-opening insights and practical “how to” pointers that audiences find enlightening, entertaining and easy to apply. She writes regularly for column for AdAge.com, Marketing Profs and The Boomer Project and has been quoted on CBS Evening News, ABC Money Matters, and The Today Show on NBC, as well as in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fast Company, Business Week, Entrepreneur, and many other publications worldwide.
Prior to launching The TrendSight Group, Marti was VP, director of Frankly Female at Frankel, a leading brand marketing and promotion agency. She created Frankly Female, a strategic capability for marketing to women, after spending several years managing the agency’s packaged goods business unit, including clients Kodak, Nestle, Equal, Dial and General Mills. Before expanding into promotion, Barletta spent ten years in the advertising business, rising to the position of VP, account director at Foote, Cone & Belding, Chicago. At FCB, she managed advertising campaigns for Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and Dinner brands, two of which received Kraft Advertising Excellence Awards. Other accomplishments included an Effie Award-winning campaign for Celestial Seasonings, new product introductions for Sara Lee and strategic positioning for Pearle Dental Centers and Visionary eyewear stores. Marti worked at Tatham, Laird and Kudner, Chicago, on Kimberly-Clark and Quaker Oats, and at McCann-Erickson, San Francisco, on Del Monte products. She began her career in brand management with the Clorox Company.
Marti Barletta has served as the Marketing/Fundraising chair for the National Women’s History Museum in Washington, DC and chaired the Women’s Marketing Council of the Business Women’s Network, also in Washington. She is a guest lecturer at Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management, and at Stuart Graduate School of Business at Illinois Institute of Technology. Marti currently serves on the boards of Embrace Pet Insurance, Invincibelle, Grand Magazine and Boomers! TV. She is also a member of the Women Presidents' Organization (WPO), a founding member of the Women Gurus Network (WGN) and certified by the Women's Business Enterprise Council (WBENC).
To book Marti Barletta call Executive Speakers Bureau at 800-754-9404.
For Executives in Marketing, Sales and Management
WOMEN IN THE MARKETPLACE
- GenderSmart Marketing: Rock Your Sales, Share and Profits with the World’s Mightiest Market -- Women
- Why She’s Not Buying It, and How to Change Her Mind
- GenderSavvy Selling to the World’s Mightiest Market – Women
WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE
- The GenderCode to Today’s Top Talent: Recruiting, Managing and Motivating Women Achievers
- The Leading Edge: Leveraging Women’s Management Advantage to Gain the Competitive Edge for Men, Women and Growth-Focused Organizations
WOMEN IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- A World of Difference: The Ten GenderTrends That Will Change Your Company, Your Work and Your World
For Organizations of Women
- Your Management Advantage: How to Leverage Women's Superior Skills to Create Greater Success for Your Company and Your Career
- How to Be a Rainmaker: Your Natural Talents Give You the Edge
- A World of Difference: Top Ten GenderTrends and Why the Dalai Lama Says Western Women Will Save the World
- Beyond Success to Happiness – PrimeTime Women Re-discover Themselves and Change the World
For Illumination, Inspiration and Fun (A Spouse Program?)
- Women In the 21st Century: Top Ten GenderTrends and Why the Dalai Lama Says Western Women Will Change the World
- Why Women are Always Late and Men are Always Lost: Decoding The Confusing, Amusing Customs of the Opposite Sex
International Council of Shopping Centers
"The 2008 RECON was one of the most exceptional conventions we have had..and that was due solely to speakers like you! It was great having you speak at another ICSC event."
Head of Diversity, Novartis
"Thank you for your powerful presentation at our 10th anniversary seminar. The assesment by the audience was excellent and your presentation topics are still hot topics of conversation."
PME Enterprises LLC and Producer, M2W®, M2Moms® and Good And Green
"Congratulations on being voted the Best Speaker of M2W '07. The audience said you were compelling, dynamic, relevant and factual. We will see you in '08!"
Travel Industry Association
"Your session really wowed our delegates and is one of the strongest we have had at an ESTO conference. Our delegates found your session “Thought provoking,” “A real home run!,” and “Great and illuminating.” You ranked very highly in relevance of content and presentation style. Thanks for making us look so good and for contributing to the success of ESTO 2007!"
No News Found For this Speaker!