Marcia Steele, CSP is one of the nation's leading experts on leadership, strategy, and workplace productivity.
As President of Strategic Realities, Inc, an Atlanta-based consulting and training firm, Marcia has 25 years experience as a consultant, trainer, and author helping organizations improve their people and profits through strategy, leadership and culture integration.
As a consultant and business speaker Marcia travels around the world from Madrid to Bangkok, Melbourne to Hong Kong, London to Tokyo, working with organizations such as Xerox, General Electric, Georgia-Pacific, Coca-Cola; associations such as The American Cancer Society, Centers for Disease Control and Women Transportation Seminar International, and governmental agencies like The City of Atlanta and NASA.
Her keynote speeches, seminars and workshops on leadership, change, and strategy will not just inspire you to raising the bar, but will also show you how to become a contender in the marketplace of the future.
Marcia is one of only 124 women worldwide, to hold the International Federations of Professional Speakers designation, of Certified Speaking Professional (CSP).
Creating an Engaged and Collaborative Workforce - Winning form the Inside Out
Who is this Keynote for: This presentation is targeted executives and management. It can be customized for general session audiences, as well as Professional and Trade Association audiences.
Format: The program can be delivered as a keynote/general session talk, break-out session, or half or full-day workshop.
Why Critical: Strategy is created at the higher levels but executed at the lower levels. We must engage the minds and hearts of those who must think and act strategically. This is becoming increasing difficult as more and more staff become disenchanted, discouraged and disengage.
Research by The Gallup Organization; found that only 29% of the American workforce is engaged. The other 71% are either Not-Engaged (55%) or Actively Disengaged (16%).
“You are first class! You made our Sales and Marketing Meeting the most dynamic ever and we are still reaping the benefits. We consistently refer to the many things you shared with us.”
Women Transportation Seminar
“I regularly recommend speakers to my members and peers. Few of them even begin to meet the standards you set. With your guidance GSAE became nimble, forward thinking, and a leader among peer organizations.”
The Lewin Group
"...A lot of your expressions were repeated throughout the week. You have an extraordinary gift of making the complex simple. You helped our leadership develop their people while improving return on investment."
No News Found For this Speaker!