Jeff Wolf is one of America’s foremost executive business coaches, speakers and management consultants.
Prestigious Leadership Excellence Magazine named him one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders for his accomplishments in leadership development, managerial effectiveness and organizational productivity. His strategic focus on solving corporate and human issues has garnered continuing raves from myriad global organizations.
Jeff’s first book, Roadmap to Success, with management gurus Ken Blanchard and Stephen Covey, is now in its second printing. His new book, Seven Disciplines of a Leader, was released on November 24, 2014 and has been named one of the 11 most thought-provoking leadership books of 2014, was cited as one of three books small business owners should read by the Small Business Forum and will be translated and published in China in late 2015. According to Wiley publisher, Richard Narramore, " this book has the potential to become a standard text on leadership for organizations around the world."
Featured on NBC, CNBC, CBS and Fox, Jeff understands what today’s leaders demand: business acumen, leadership skills and common sense, all of which produce extraordinary growth. Whether he’s working with world-class organizations or small businesses, Jeff’s clients—including Sony, AT&T, Samsung, GE, Abbott Labs, CVS/Caremark, URS, Citibank, Qualcomm, Ace Hardware, Hyatt, Baxter International, Cummins, Pfizer, Tupperware International, Thomson Reuters, Monsanto, General Mills and hundreds of others—know where to come when they want to hire the best. As founder and president of Wolf Management Consultants, LLC, he has built a valued practice that addresses the critical problems confronting businesses today.
Executive Business Coach
Jeff is one of the top executive business coaches in the country and a leading expert in the coaching field. He has worked with some of the most prominent CEOs, company presidents and corporate executives, as well as managers, supervisors and business owners. His coaching skills provide a powerful structure that helps busy professionals achieve targeted outcomes, increase effectiveness and stay on track. As an objective and experienced advisor, he clarifies critical mission goals and develops an action plan that enables clients to grow and prosper.
Jeff’s profound insights and high performance directives have already changed many professionals’ lives, helping them achieve their career and personal goals.
Successful Business Background
Jeff brings a wealth of practical, real-life expertise and presence to every consulting, coaching and speaking relationship. As the former CEO of one of the country’s largest healthcare-receivables management companies, he put his fundamental philosophy into action on a daily basis: “You improve the bottom line by focusing on the people side of business.” Revenues grew dramatically: a remarkable thousandfold in 7 years.
As the former CEO of a prestigious polling and political-opinion research corporation, Jeff made strategic decisions for congressional, senatorial and presidential races. Working in a highly stressful, time-sensitive political climate, he helped his staff perform beyond their own expectations.
As a successful basketball coach, Jeff was selected by Gillette as one of the country’s outstanding coaches. He appeared on national radio and TV programs to promote leadership, teamwork and positive attitudes. His skills as a championship-caliber coach have brought out the best in people, teams and organizations, allowing them to quickly clarify their purpose and vision, set goals, and stay focused and committed.
Jeff also holds the esteemed title of Registered Corporate Coach (RCC) from the World Association of Business Coaches.
Highly Praised Consultant
Jeff is deeply committed to helping organizations and individuals achieve success. He motivates his clients by challenging and empowering them to achieve peak performance, teamwork, financial goals and personal satisfaction.
Having worked with some of the largest corporations in the world, Jeff’s perspective is highly informed and business oriented, meshing firsthand expertise with a pragmatic, down-to-earth philosophy that dramatically boosts profitability and morale—even in the most complex and financially turbulent times.
Nationally Acclaimed Speaker
Jeff’s presentations at meetings, conferences and conventions are filled with stories that chart real-life experiences from corporate America, which reinforce business basics that he presents in a commonsense, easy-to-understand fashion. His unique wit, insights and commitment to growth help individuals at every organizational level make a real difference in the workplace.
Jeff’s high-energy presentations are not only interesting and entertaining, but content rich with strategies and techniques that attendees can immediately apply to improve their business and personal lives. Every presentation is highly customized to fit your specific needs.
Over the last 10 years, Jeff’s passionate messages have captivated audiences, providing principles, strategies and inspiration that have influenced thousands of people and organizations.
To book Jeff Wolf call Executive Speakers Bureau at 901-754-9404.
Leadership speaking topics:
- Leadership in Crisis: 8 Steps to Avoid Common Pitfalls
- The Essence of Effective Leadership
- How to Lead During Tough Economic Times
- Coaching Skills for Leaders – A Must in Today’s Workplace
- How to Lead a Diverse and Multi-Generational Workforce
- Leading Effective Change – It’s Not All the Process
- Creating and Leading High Performance Teams
- Motivation – What is it and How to Create it in Others
- Becoming the Great Leader Everyone Wants to Work For
- How to be a Great Supervisor
- Presentation Skills – How to Present Like a Leader and Make an Impact
- Time Management – How Effective Leaders Manage Time
- Your Personal Management Style and the Impact on Others
- The Importance of Communicating Your Vision
- Communication Techniques Every Leader Must Have
- Avoiding the Micro-Management Challenge – Learning How to Let Go
- Leading with Values – Walking the Talk
- How to Be an Inspirational Leader
Sales and Customer Relations speaking topics:
- How to Make Your Customers Love Your Company
- The Consultative Approach to New Business
- How to Build Customer Trust and Loyalty
- Understanding Your Customer
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Satisfaction
- The Essence of Effective Selling
- Selling in Tough Economic Times
- Investing in Customer Satisfaction During Economic Uncertainty
- Winning Customers – Retention, Growing and Selling
- Customer Focused Strategies
- Effective Selling and People Skills
Workplace speaking topics:
- Employee Engagement During Tough Economic Times
- Engaged Performance: The Key To a High Performance Culture
- Becoming a Great Place to Work
- Coaching for Organizational Excellence – The Impact of Coaching on the Bottom Line
- Reducing Turnover and Retaining High Performers
- How to Build a Winning Corporate Culture
- Creating Organizational Excitement
- Winning the War for Talent
- It’s All About People
- Little Things Mean A Lot
- No More Jerks at Work
- Fun and Work Often Seem to be an Oxymoron – Why Fun Must Be a Strategic Initiative
- Energizing Your Workforce to Higher Productivity and Profits
- Employee Engagement: Running on 1/3 People Power
- Treating Employees Like Customers
- How to Achieve Extraordinary Results with Ordinary People
- How to Attract the Next Generation of Workers
- Training and Development – The Key to a Productive Workforce
- Building Highly Effective and Motivated Teams
- The Impact of Layoffs on Remaining Employees
General Business speaking topics:
- Creating a Performance Driven Organization
- Talent Management in Times of Uncertainty
- Talent: The Silver Lining for Companies Struggling in the Recession
- Breaking Away from the Competition and Driving Innovation in a Down Economy
- Keeping People Up When Everything Else is Down
- Positioning Your Business for Growth During Tough Economic Times
- The Keys to Building a Great Organization
- Breaking the Rules and Thinking Out of the Box
- The Human Connection in Our High Tech Era
- Coaching Your Team to Victory
- Reaching Around the Organization to the Front Line
- You’re In a Family Business – How to Lead, How to Follow and How to Get Along
- Developing Trust and Instilling Confidence in Your Employees
- How to Do More with Less
- Teamwork – You Can’t Succeed Without It
- How to Speed Up Your Collection Process
Personal and Motivational speaking topics:
- Maintaining Work-Life Balance
- Managing Your Time and Getting More Done
- Sharpening Your Competitive Edge
- Discovering Your Passion
- Positive Attitudes – You are What You Think You are
- Managing Energy – The Key to High Performance
- Improving Your Mental and Physical Well-Being
- The Power of Being Proactive
- Managing Debt Wisely
- Reducing Stress in our Frantic Fast-Paced Global Business World
Legal – Business Development speaking topics:
- Successful Rainmakers are Made not Born
- The Top 10 Tips for Business Development Success
- Rainmaking During Tough Economic Times
- The Consultative Approach to Business Development
- Prospecting and Targeting – Find Your Niche
- Networking – The Gift that Keeps on Giving
- Speaking and Writing – How to Position Yourself as an Expert
- Presentation Skills – How to Make a Compelling Presentation to a Client or the Public
- The Art of Building Rapport
- Creating a Strategy that Works – Making a Plan and Working Your Plan
- How to Build Your Own Networking Group and Why it is So Important
- Client Satisfaction – It All Starts Here
- The Elevator Speech – Don’t Leave Home Without It
- Asking for the Business and Referral
- Success Stories – What Works and What Doesn’t – Real Life Examples from Clients
Greater Los Angeles Chapter Association of Legal Administrators
"Thank you for your informative and entertaining presentation on the topic of "No More Jerks at Work". Our review of the evaluations revealed that our members thought your topic to be "excellent" and "great." I was pleased to learn that you received an average rating of 6.5 out of a possible 7.0. In fact, under the section where we asked if there were any changes they would recommend, we found comments like "none – he was fabulous" and "I wouldn’t, he was great!"
Indiana Society of Association Executives
“From start to finish, working with Jeff Wolf was a great experience. Booking speakers for my association’s events has its challenges, as we have members at all stages of their careers, plus supplier members. Hiring a speaker who can captivate my diverse audience often proves difficult. This time, I hit the nail on the head by selecting Jeff’s carefully crafted leadership program for my event. Based on the evaluations, our attendees felt the program delivered state-of-the-art information and noteworthy leadership reminders.
Rob Parker, CEO/Executive Director, Kiwanis International
"Your inspiring keynote message at our International Convention Leadership Luncheon helped spark the passion of leadership within our Club Presidents and Governors.
Suzan Herzig, UCSD Health System Planning Committee Member of Leadership Development
"We provide a leadership development retreat for over 400 of our staff three times per year. Each event is more difficult to plan as we must find new information and new ways to energize and engage our staff. Jeff Wolf was the keynote speaker at our 14th event and he has raised the bar! Our supervisors and managers could not stop talking about the great day they had just experienced. Here are some of their comments.
No News Found For this Speaker!