Jeff Korhan, MBA, is the author of Built-In Social: Essential Social Marketing Practices for Every Small Business, host of This Old New Business podcast and primary contributor to Social Media Guide for Floral Retailers and Wholesalers.
Korhan was a Fortune 50 Sales and Marketing Executive for the first decade of his career. He then founded a landscape services company that was twice named Small Business of the Year during its two decades of operation.
Jeff now helps mainstream businesses adapt traditional sales and marketing practices to a digital, social, and global environment. He is a trainer and coach for small business, and a keynote speaker for the associations and member organizations that support them.
Jeff Korhan's experience as a keynote speaker in a range of industries, including hospitality, retail, banking, franchising, tree and lawn care, construction, healthcare, rental, and agriculture enable him to readily customize programs to serve the specific needs of most organizations.
Korhan is a syndicated publisher and regular content contributor to leading business publications, with his own New Media and Small Business Marketing site ranking among the Top 100 Small Business blogs in the world.
In addition to his business experience and authentic style, Jeff's audiences especially value his skill for simplifying social media and emerging business trends to make them practical and useful.
He lives in suburban Chicago, IL USA.
To book Jeff Korhan call Executive Speakers Bureau at 901-754-9404.
HOW TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO SELL: GETTING BUYERS TO KNOW, LIKE AND TRUST YOUR BUSINESS
According to Pew Research Center the Internet is now the leading source of information for consumers making buying decisions, ranking even higher than the recommendations of friends.
Social selling today takes a media first approach for creating exceptional customer experiences that build relationships and earn trust. The profitable outcomes that follow are a natural byproduct of a process that focuses on relationships, not transactions.
- Learn why social media and digital content are blurring the lines between marketing, selling and customer service, and how to leverage this phenomenon.
- Learn why a unique selling process is a tangible and marketable differentiator for increasing sales conversions, and how to get started building yours.
- Learn why your media should never stop answering the question: What's next?
RELATIONSHIP SELLING IN THE TRUST ECONOMY
Want to differentiate your business in crowded markets? Stop selling products and services and instead "sell" your unique process that creates exceptional customer experiences, builds relationships, and earns trust. Participants will learn:
- How to build and refine the selling process into a powerful guidance system that makes everyone aware of what should be happening, and how to get on track when it isn't.
- How to combine traditional selling practices with social media and Internet marketing to attract the attention of buyers, engage them with your business, and convert that trust into profitable outcomes.
- How to sell more to current customers by moving from a transaction to a relationship mindset
HOW TO ENGAGE CUSTOMERS WITH BUSINESS STORYTELLING
Leading with story is a predictably successful path for engaging customers and growing an audience on any platform. Learn why big brands and small businesses are moving away from traditional advertising in favor of digital storytelling to nurture relationships and guide buyers along a journey for achieving outcomes that are better than they have imagined
- Learn how stories remove buying obstacles and build meaningful and memorable experiences that get talked about.
- Discover how stories based upon direct experience cut through the clutter to differentiate your business.
- Learn three simple storytelling models and how they work with print, audio, video and other media to attract leads.
UP, DOWN & SIDEWAYS: HOW TO GO THE DISTANCE WITH YOUR CONTENT MARKETING
Are you quitting on your ideas for helping that ideal audience? Accomplished athletes always go the distance because stopping even a little short is the difference between winning and losing.
In the world of marketing, the winners not only create helpful content, but then make the most of it by strategically planning how to reformat, repurpose, and redistribute it up, down, and across appropriate channels.
In this program you will learn from the ground up how to build an audience with your content to attract new business opportunities, and most important, how to do it smarter, better and faster.
- Learn the essential 4 Pillars of Online Marketing™ that are either helping or hurting your SEO, and how to get them right.
- Learn how to build a timesaving content generation system that progressively refines your content as it is reformatted, repurposed, and redistributed.
- Learn why personal content curation is a leading trend, and how you can leverage it to help your communities.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: HOW TO USE DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA TO DIFFERENTIATE YOUR BUSINESS
Differentiation used to be the result of product or service excellence, but now customers expect that. What your does or does not do throughout the customer experience is the engine that drives success or failure, and that experience today starts online.
- Learn how to map out the idea customer experience, and how to use digital and social media to favorably affect how buyers are thinking, seeing, doing and feeling about your products and services.
- Learn the practice of using content to convert challenges before, during and after the sale into memorable touchpoints with customers for enhancing and extending relationships.
- Learn to think of markets as not places or things, but communities of conversations ripe with opportunity for businesses that are prepared to collaborate with their future customers.
V.J., VICE PRESIDENT, EDUCATION & SPECIAL EVENTS, THE COMMUNITY BANKERS ASSOCIATION OF ILLINOIS
The Community Bank Marketing Conference was a success as evidenced by comments from bankers, with 90% of those rating your session as "Excellent" or "Very Good."
M.T., CEO, THE SNOW AND ICE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
Jeff is an accomplished speaker and social marketing expert. He received high reviews as a speaker from our conference attendees, and he willingly offers to help small and mid-size business owners achieve greater success.
P.M., DIRECTOR OF EVENTS, SOCIAL MEDIA EXAMINER
Jeff's presentation was one of the top-rated at our signature event, Social Media Marketing World, where we hosted over 140 speakers from around the world.
VP of Member Services, Industrial Fabrics Association International
“Finally – The practical application of social media I have been looking for. You were an excellent presenter, and I’m excited about the prospect of introducing your ideas into our organization.”
Executive Director, Wisconsin Landscape Contractors Association
“Jeff”s presentation on social media got our Publicity Committee to go in a whole new direction. Members were blown away with all the potential there is to market their businesses, but they needed to hear it from an expert. I highly recommend Jeff as a speaker.”
Executive Director, Snow and Ice Management Association
“I’ve known Jeff Korhan for over 8 years and have always been impressed with his professional manner and astute marketing and communications abilities. He was one of the higher reviewed speakers at our 2011 Symposium.”
No News Found For this Speaker!