Keynote Speaker - Elliott Masie
Elliott Masie: E-learning guru
Elliott Masie is a provocative, engaging and entertaining speaker - focused on the changing world of learning and workforce performance.
Elliott is an internationally recognized futurist, analyst, researcher and organizer on the critical topics of workforce learning, business collaboration and emerging technologies. He is the editor of Learning TRENDS by Elliott Masie, an Internet newsletter read by over 52,000 business executives worldwide, and a regular columnist in professional publications, including CLO Magazine. He is the author of a dozen books, and is the convener of Learning 2013 and Telework 2013.
He heads The MASIE Center, a Saratoga Springs, NY think tank focused on how organizations can support learning and knowledge within the workforce. He leads the Learning CONSORTIUM, a coalition of 230 global organizations cooperating on the evolution of learning strategies, including CNN, Wal-Mart, American Express, Farmers Insurance, Emirates Airline, Starbucks, General Electric and Fidelity Investments.
Elliott's professional focus has been in the fields of corporate learning, organizational performance and emerging technology. He has developed models for accelerating the spread of knowledge, learning and collaboration throughout organizations. Elliott Masie is acknowledged as the first analyst to use the term e-Learning and has advocated for a sane deployment of learning and collaboration technology as a means of supporting the effectiveness and profitability of enterprises.
Elliott serves as an adviser to a wide range of government, education and non-profit groups. He serves on the Board of Trustee of Skidmore College and as a Board member of FIRST Robotics and the CIA University Board of Visitors. He has served as a pro-bono advisor to the Department of Defense and on the White House Advisory Council on Expanding Learning Opportunities.
Elliott is known as a highly approachable speaker and trainer, blending humor, applicable stories of best practice and high levels of audience involvement. Over the past thirty years, he has presented programs, courses and speeches to over 1,700,000 professionals around the world. He lives in Saratoga Springs, owns thoroughbred horses, is an investor in Broadway shows like Godspell, Allegiance, Chinglish and Somewhere in Time.
To book futurist Elliott Masie call Executive Speakers Bureau at 901-754-9404.
- The Learning Revolution!
- Learning is Faster, Mobile, Social, Video and Personal!
- Learning Directions: Changes in Workplace and Career Learning
- Social and Collaborative Learning: Learning Together!
- The Telework Revolution: 17% of Workforce Works from Home and Growing
- Teams Across the Globe: Working Together Across Borders, Timezones and Cultures
Boomers Aren't Leaving!
- 10,000 Boomers Reach Retirement Every Day! Yet, We Aren't Leaving!
- Rethinking Careers! Boomers Aren't Leaving & Career Lifestyles are Shifting!
- Mobile and Social Knowledge & Collaboration!
- When Information is at Your Fingertips!
- Globalizing the Workforce!
- Storytelling as a Powerful Force in Business!
Elliott Masie’s presentations can be in various formats, including:
- Keynote Presentation
- Interactive Workshop
- On-Line Webinar (Desktop or Video Presence)
- Interview of Senior Leader
- Host and Moderator of Global Forums
- In-Depth One Day Workshops
No Testimonials Found For this Speaker!
No News Found For this Speaker!