Eduardo Braun on Leadership
Eduardo Braun is an expert in Leadership and Management. As Director of the HSM Group, which he joined in 1999, he has curated hundreds of events around the world that brought on-stage the world’s brightest experts and leaders.
During the last 10 years, Eduardo has interviewed world renowned personalities like President Bill Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Colin Powell, Madeleine Albright, Jack Welch, Michael Porter, Joseph Stiglitz, Muhammad Yunus, Philip Kotler, Francis Ford Coppola and Alan Greenspan. He has been the Host in two TV shows: Lideres and HSM Specials, aired through ManagemenTV –now WOBI--, a 24/7 Network dedicated to Leadership and Management that is present in over 25 countries and 15 million homes.
Eduardo was a visiting professor at a program of the University of California, Berkeley, and was a guest speaker in multiple editions of the High Performance Leadership atIMD, Switzerland.
He is also member of the Board of Directors in other international companies: Cuvelier los Andes –French winery– and Aislantes Celulósicos –construction materials.
Prior to joining HSM he was the founding partner of MIG, a Management Consulting firm specialized in Strategy and Business Development. His experience in management consulting started with Booz Allen & Hamilton in the Paris Office in 1990, working in projects in Europe, Brazil and Argentina.
Eduardo combined his consulting experience with line management positions. He was Sales and Marketing Manager at OMINT, a family-owned HMO, and he previously occupied in France positions as Secretary General of the GROUPE ETERNIT, and later Marketing Director of their Sanitary Division.
Eduardo participates in different non-governmental organizations including Libertad y Progreso that struggles for a comprehensive political reform in Argentina. He is also a participant in the Clinton Global Initiative.
Eduardo is an Industrial Engineer from the University of Buenos Aires, where he was awarded the Bunge & Born Scholarship for academic excellence and a Master in Business Administration from Wharton (University of Pennsylvania) with concentration in Finance and Marketing in 1990.
Eduardo is fluent in English, Spanish and French. He lives in Buenos Aires and has six children.
To book Leadership and Management speaker Eduardo Braun call Executive Speakers Bureau at 800-754-9404.
How To Become an Effective Leader: Secrets from the World’s Greatest Leaders
What are the World’s Greatest Leaders secrets and how can you benefit from them to become a great Leader yourself?
Eduardo brings to life the thoughts, on-stage interviews, and behind the scenes secrets of the world most renowned leaders: Bill Clinton, Francis Ford Coppola, Gary Hamel, Jack Welch, Rudy Giuliani, Jim Collins, Dave Ulrich, Tony Blair, Colin Powell and many others; and turns those lessons into actionable recommendations.
- The Leader’s DNA. What are some unique characteristics of a leader? How to improve your own DNA while finding your own voice and passions.
- The Five Key Roles of Leadership. New insights from the field that will allow you to focus and improve your own leadership style.
- Establishing your own Vision; why it is a necessary first step.
- Selecting and managing the Winning Team. Tips for building an effective management team.
- Implementing the right Decision Making process. Why it is the most important leadership tool and how to use it effectively.
- Creating a high performance Culture in your organization. The importance of cloning your DNA.
- Communication, the organization’s bloodstream.
How to facilitate successful successions and happier family members
The most singular characteristic of a Family Business is that everything is mixed up: Ownership, governance, management…. and the Family!
- How to identify the issues and goals of each member of the family.
- How to design policies to articulate Company challenges and with the personal needs.
- Rules to avoid unnecessary conflict and to solve the issues where they belong
- Family Protocol, a process to find solutions before the problems tear-up the family and the business.
- Corporate Governance: Best Practices designed to foster profitable growth.
New perspectives to reinvent you company: The Business, the Products, and its Management.
- Identify the different dimensions that can have Innovation
- The New Context: The Technology Revolution and it exponential nature.
- Life Sciences Revolution: why its impact will be even more important than the Digital Revolution
- Examples of innovations that will transform everyone’s life in the next 5 years: robotics, nanotechnology, Bid Data revolution and others.
- Disruptive Innovation: How to reinvent your business before your competition does.
- Open Innovation: A simple methodology to innovate at a very low cost.
- How to lead Innovation: Understanding the new paradigms to adapt your management style and organize your company to take advantage of its benefits: From Organizational Structure to Clusters.
“Thanks again so much for your great workshop on Leadership last night. I was really moved by your comments on passion and authenticity and learned a lot in just a short hour… As a past president of the Cal Alumni club in France I can assure you that it was one of our best events ever!”
“Eduardo made this event incredibly special; the talk was intense, authentic, stimulating. Attendees spoke to me of a “rare learning experience”. All were enchanted! The dinner will stay in my memory as a magical moment… ”
No News Found For this Speaker!