Dominic Thurbon - Speaking Demo
Dominic Thurbon is co-founder and Chief Creative Officer at ChangeLabs, A business leader 'in the trenches', he directs over 50 full-time researchers and facilitators (across three countries) in the design and delivery of multi-award winning behavior change programs that touch over 500,000 people each year.
Dominic has worked extensively in areas of behavior and generational change, innovation and collaboration with clients around the world including Apple, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, the Commonwealth Bank and Lexus. He has directed research on international best--sellers published in more than 15 countries, and is author of white papers on subjects as diverse as talent attraction and the impact of video games on industry and education.
As a world top-10 debater and internationally soughtafter keynote speaker, his dynamic style, deep research and real-world experience building a multinational business uniquely equip him to challenge, inspire and transform your team. To book Change Speaker Dominic Thurbon call Executive Speakers Bureau at 800-754-9404.
Insights into the secret science of behavior change
Have you ever needed to change the way staff, leaders or even customers think, act and buy? Have you ever wished there were a formula that worked every time? We need to stop 'managing' change and start driving it. Changenomics is the ultimate equation for driving change in your organization and really making it stick! Dominic Thurbon developed Changenomics through years of research and first-hand experience in deploying award-winning change programs to over 300,000 people a year. In this eye-opening and dynamic presentation, Dominic will leave your audience the tools to
- Make change happen in their teams (and for themselves!)
- Drive more innovation and collaboration in your team or business
- Attract, engage and retain the next generation of workers
- Thrive in the workplace of the future
Unleashing the Power of Collaboration
If only we all knew what we all knew
To get ahead in the knowledge economy, companies must capture the expertise already floating around inside their four walls. Using everything from better technology to better meeting discipline, unleashing collaboration is a sure-fire way to drive innovation, productivity and engagement. In a competitive market, we cannot afford to let collaboration be a buzzword – we need to implement real strategies for making it happen. In this insightful and empowering presentation, Dominic will:
- Give you the 5 behaviors to unleash collaboration, both personally and organizationally
- Identify the common barriers to making it happen and show how they can overcome
- Demonstrate the link between collaboration and innovation, productivity and engagement
Making innovation happen
There has never been a more important time to drive innovation in our businesses. As markets tighten and get more competitive, we are all under pressure to do more, with less, faster. But for too many companies, innovation is just a ‘value’ or a ‘buzzword’, not a practice that we all engage in every day. We can change that!Based on first-hand experience around the world and deep global research, in this dynamic and empowering session Dominic will:
- Identify the five drivers of innovation in your business and how to leverage them
- Unpack compelling strategies to get every individual in your team to approach work with an innovation-mindset
- Outline practical, real strategies for creating an environment that drives innovation
Winning the War for Talent
Understanding and engaging Generation Y
In the current economy, it has never been more important to win the war for talent. To do that, we have to find ways to attract, engage and retain the next generation of workers. The 4.5 million Aussies that make up Gen Y have different approaches to work, life, learning and careers – and we need to equip ourselves with the tools to inspire them as leaders.Based on his companies face-to-face, first hand word with over 250,000 members of Gen Y every year, in this dynamic and provocative session Dominic will:
- Unpack the mindsets of Gen Y, and factors that have combined to create them
- Look at clear and practical strategies for successful intergenerational management
- Help you drive change in the way managers work with and engage their team
- Show how creating a Gen-Y friendly team actually creates a talent friendly team
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Dom Thurbon made us think very differently and we were all buzzing with new ideas at the end of the session. I would highly recommend Dom to work with your team – you will certainly be engaged, challenged and very creative with your approach.”
Dominic is a fantastic, dynamic presenter who really demystified the whole ‘technology’ thing for us. His presentation was engaging, entertaining and – best of all – really valuable to us in the way we work.
Dominic presentations for our senior client audience. They were right on brief and really inspired people about the potential to unleash collaboration and innovation. He speaks the language of business, understands business models and tailors his message to suit the audience. His dynamic and engaging style affects real behavioural and attitudinal change and made him a l hit with the audience.
No News Found For this Speaker!