David Newman is a nationally-recognized marketing expert and author of the Amazon #1 bestseller Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits and Crush Your Competition (AMACOM, 2013).
David Newman runs a marketing strategy firm dedicated to making thought-leading entrepreneurs and executives more successful. David's clients and audiences include Oracle, IBM, American Express, and Wells Fargo in addition to trade associations, non-profits, and entrepreneurial business of all sizes.
David has always worked at the intersection of speaking, technology, and professional services. As a corporate insider, David worked for global professional services firms like Towers Perrin and software maker PeopleSoft (back when they were #6 on Fortune's Best Places to Work list) as well as a 70-person IT consulting firm and a really cool publishing and training company where he served as the Vice President of Product Development.
David has presented over 600 keynotes, seminars and strategic work sessions since 1992 and his client roster includes 44 of the Fortune 500.
David Newman is a blogger for Salesforce.com and for Vistage, the world's largest CEO peer group organization, and his entrepreneurial marketing advice has been featured and quoted in The New York Times, Investors Business Daily, Sales & Marketing Management, Selling Power, Entrepreneur Magazine, and hundreds of media outlets throughout North America.
Call Executive Speakers Bureau for additional information on sales speaker David Newman - 901-754-9404.
Do It! Marketing: 17 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition
David will show you how to build your business and increase your visibility, credibility, and buy-ability! Use 17 specific strategies for boosting your influence, impact and income as a thought-leading executive or entrepreneur. Extensive handouts will be provided.
In this high-content, high-impact program, marketing expert David Newman will give you the strategies, tactics, templates and tools to increase your marketing success.
As a result of attending this program, participants will learn:
- 17 step-by-step strategies for increasing your magnetism, credibility, and marketability as a person/company of value
- What buyers, prospects and customers really look for when making buying decisions
- Re-ignite your career, business or professional practice by building your “Thought Leadership Platform”
- How to rapidly make subtle changes in your own positioning, packaging, promotion, and performance to dramatically boost your business
- Unlock a steady stream of new prospects, clients, buyers, and audiences who are already seeking solutions to the pains, problems, heartaches, and headaches that you’re brilliant at solving
Do It! Marketing: 7 Secrets of Digital Marketing Success
Social media and digital marketing is not enough. But relying on offline strategies isn't going to work to meet your marketing goals, either.
The answer lies in a hybrid approach, combining digital and direct marketing strategies - and leveraging the power of each to punch through the noise, deliver a value-first message, and establish you and your organization as the obvious choice in front of your target consumers, customers, clients, influencers and decision-makers.
As a result of this program, you will be able to:
- Answer 7 key questions to laser-focus on the buyers you serve best and want to serve most
- Increase your visibility, credibility and "buy-ability"
- Position yourself as a problem-solver, not a peddler, so you never need to compete on price again
- Attract more and better prospects by making rapid yet subtle changes to your A&D (Articulation and Distinction)
- Consistently close bigger and better deals in any economy – even against larger, meaner, and better-funded competitors
Do It! Marketing: 7 Big Ideas to Grow Your Impact, Influence, and Income
You could be the best at what you do in the world, but if no one knows who you are, then you’ll spend your days in professional frustration, marketing overwhelm, and sales burnout.
In this program, you will get actionable tools, templates, and strategies to launch – or relaunch – your business or career toward its next level of success by following the marketing mantra, “Offer value, invite engagement.”
This program is especially powerful because it’s about “fusion marketing.” What does that mean? It means the combination of Marketing PLUS Sales PLUS Business Development. Nail one or two of these and you’ll do OK. Nail all three and you’ll dominate your marketplace and skyrocket your success.
What you will take away from this fast-paced, content packed seminar:
- The four levels of marketing: Strategies, initiatives, tactics and action steps and how to sort them out for your own business so you stop "spinning your wheels"
- What 80% of executives and entrepreneurs miss that causes marketing overwhelm and sales burnout• Why you will get more and better results by doing LESS marketing than you're doing today
- How to laser-focus your marketing so that you get up each day knowing EXACTLY where to invest your time, energy and efforts
- Scripts, templates and tools you can use immediately to do a better job of marketing and grow your business NOW
“David condensed a lot of material into a single day. This program was an excellent investment with a very high ROI.”
Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
“We received tremendous feedback about your presentation. Our members found your program informative and particularly worthwhile. We definitely want you back!”
Marketing, National Liberty
“This program was excellent. The best thing for me was that we worked through real world issues, one by one. This would be enough to jumpstart anyone. It's not about knowledge, it's about WORKING knowledge. David was outstanding.”
Citizens Bank of PA
“David's program was a triple play: a strategic roadmap, a tactical toolkit, plus a healthy kick-in-the-pants to business as usual. People were talking about his ideas for months afterward - and best of all, they generated real results!”
No News Found For this Speaker!