Project Management Technology
Increasing Team Creativity / Innovation
Dana Brownlee brings high-impact, results-oriented professional development training and consulting services to the marketplace. Dana has consulted and offered training to Fortune 500 companies representing various industries including media and entertainment, telecommunications, non-profit, sports, e-business retail, and automotives.
As a management consultant with both IBM Consulting and EMC Corporation, Dana Brownlee has provided expertise and operational results in the areas of business process reengineering, workflow analysis and redesign, quality standards development, meeting facilitation, team building, and business strategy development for numerous external clients. Prior to her career as a management consultant, Dana was a manager with ATT focused primarily on helping engineering organizations improve their processes and develop business metrics.
Dana possesses an impressive array of credentials, including IBM Business Transformation consulting certification, Project Management Professional, Six Sigma certification, and MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) qualification. She is active in several professional organizations including The American Society for Training and Development, The Project Management Institute, International Association of Facilitators, and The Association for Psychological Type.
Dana's academic background includes a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from Spelman College, a Bachelor of Industrial Engineering from Georgia Tech, and a Master of Business Administration from Emory University. To book Dana Brownlee call Executive Speakers Bureau at 800-754-9404.
Sample Speaking Topics
• No More Slackers!! Building a Culture of Accountability Within
• The Secrets to Working Smarter, NOT Harder
• Are You Really Communicating…or Just Talking?
• 5 Secrets to Virtually Cut Your Meeting Time in Half!
• Managing the Meeting from Hell
• The Project Manager’s Guide to Dealing with the Difficult
• The Secrets to Managing Difficult Training Session Attendees
• Using Project Management Secrets to Enhance Your
• The Secrets to Motivating Your Team During Difficult Times
• Project Management Simulation
• Creating Meeting MAGIC!
• Secrets of the High Performance Professional
• Building Effective Teams
• Facilitation Skills for Managers and Team Leaders
• Leading Today’s Virtual Team
No Testimonials Found For this Speaker!
No News Found For this Speaker!