Dale Yeager began his education as a Criminal Behavior Analyst in 1988. He has extensive training in criminal psychology, forensic psychology, sex crimes investigation, and crime scene forensics / procedures and domestic terrorism analysis. Mr. Yeager also had advanced training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center from 2005 to 2008.
As a Criminal Behavior Analyst, Mr. Yeager has consulted on numerous criminal cases, including the first murder investigation of Jon Benet Ramsey.
For the past 15 years Mr. Dale Yeager has provided the security management training and security system redesign for the House of Blues / Live Nation Corporation, SBE Entertainment Group, Lucky Strike Entertainment and the Gaylord Hotel chain.
Since 1995 Mr. Yeager has trained over 100,000 local, state and federal law enforcement officers in crowd control and security management of live events at large scale arenas.
Mr. Yeager’s research work on violence has been published in the:
FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin
“Profiling Violent Crimes” by Dr. Ronald Holmes [3rd Edition]
National Criminal Justice Reference Service – U.S. Department of Justice
Law Enforcement Technology
Mr. Yeager is a frequent expert with media outlets including a featured episode of Forensic Files “Bump and Run” Season 3, Episode 21 2002.
Mr. Yeager has lectured at many higher education institutions throughout the U.S. such as Drexel and Howard universities. Mr. Yeager is an instructor for the Neumann University Criminal Justice Program.
In 2002, Mr. Yeager was given a presidential appointment to the U.S. Selective Service System and in 2004; he became a member of the FBIs’ InfraGard program.
Mr. Yeager is also a Federal law enforcement trainer for the HIDTA and MAGLOCLEN programs.
Through his firm SERAPH, Mr. Yeager and his education team has provided school safety training and consulting to more than 30,000 schools in the U.S.
Beginning in the year 2000 Congress tasked SERAPH with providing a “State of School Safety in America” report to them every two years. To date SERAPH has provided three reports to members of Congress specifically the Senate Judiciary Committee.
To book fraud prevention, school safety, and law enforcement speaker Dale Yeager call Executive Speakers Bureau at 901-754-9404.
Banking - Legal - Financial
- THE DUE DILIGENCE MESS: A Radical Approach to Preventing Financial Fraud
- REAL WORLD SCHOOL SAFETY: Current Problems, Trends and Solutions
- LIABILITY & SPECIAL EDUCATION: 3 High Liability Issues with the Management of Special Needs Students
Law Enforcement Federal State or Local
- THE FORGOTTEN DOMESTIC TERRORISTS: Radical Left-Wing Gangs in America
- TRUANCY, CLIQUES AND GANGS The Police & School Connection
Corporate - Human Resources
- LEADERSHIP AND DECEPTION DETECTION: Using Forensic Psychology to Improve Management
- FORENSIC INTERVIEWING TACTICS AND DECEPTION DETECTION
- LEADERSHIP vs. MANAGEMENT: Preventing Security, Aggression and Deception Issues in the Daily Management of PublicProperties
Municipalities - Government
- UNSEEN DANGERS IN YOUR MUNICIPALITIES: 3 Myths That Can Hurt Revenue, Increase Danger for Executives and Create Negative Press
No Testimonials Found For this Speaker!
No News Found For this Speaker!