Your Competitive Advantage
Curt is considered “America’s Master Sales Motivator” due to his high energy, enthusiastic audience presence, and knowledge of sales motivation. He understands that motivation and knowledge can be combined to create the outcomes required to be successful. He communicates a balance that gives people the right tools to get and stay motivated.
Professionally, he has spent 28 years in sales. From building teams from the ground up, to Vice President of Sales of Houston’s top computer integrator and Houston’s top Industrial Distributor, he has been around the block. He has created successful teams, marketing programs, and exceeded sales goals as a professional
Curt has taught at the University of Houston for 5 years. In the Excellence In Selling program, Curt taught Introduction To Sales, and Advanced Professional Selling. Many universities and colleges are beginning to offer a structured track on selling and are using the ideas and courses from the U of H program as a model. In 2004, Curt Tueffert was voted the Teacher Of The Year by his peers for the Program For Excellence In Selling.
Personally, he is a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) with Target Training International. His study of sales and human behavior provides a strong foundation for his Leadership, Motivation, and Sales presentations. He is the author of 201 Sales Motivators, a collection of quotes and short editorials designed to inspire and motivate sales professionals. Curt has just completed 5 Stones For Slaying Giants, a book written to address 5 critical success factors for business and life. Many of his written articles have appeared in newspapers and corporate newsletters such as Selling Power, Sales & Marketing Magazine, and Houston Business Journal.
Audiences across America come away with new ideas, new tools, and a new level of energy after hearing Curt speak. His messages on Leadership, Motivation, Customer Satisfaction, and Sales are offered in keynote, workshop, and seminar packages. When looking for real world experience and real world ideas, Curt delivers!
Current Project – Jan 2005 to Present
DXP is an Industrial Distributor, located in the Houston area. Curt is managing 19 of their top sales people. In this role, his team is responsible for a $100 million dollar quota (2011). Curt’s role is to develop a World Class Sales Team through coaching, mentoring, hiring new sales professionals and developing new programs.
Curt has introduced a new HTML based marketing program, co-developed a “Web Store” for Shell, and developed the DXP Sales University. The Sales University is a 2-day sales course, focused on presentation skills, handling objections, and further developing the skills of the entire sales organization. Held quarterly, this 2-day course is highly esteemed. Invitation by the Regional Vice President only.
Curt Tueffert Speaking Topics
• Appreciation Marketing - Do you have an Appreciation Marketing Strategy (AMS)? Is it working? How far does a "Thank You" go in today's competitive market. These issues and more are addressed in this keynote and workshop/breakout where appreciation trumps just the standard "thanks" in a world where standing out means getting more business.
• Sales Hunters and Farmers - How Using A Sales Process Helps Both. You cannot make Hunters into Farmers, and often your Farmers make bad Hunters when using this analogy. Having a sales process and using it accelerate the closing cycle, address and identify objections, and build stronger Trust and Rapport. This keynote and workshop/breakout addresses the various sales processes and how to adapt one into your sales culture.
• Sales Management - On Boarding Your "A Players" - How do you, as a manager, develop the guard rails in your sales teams so they stay on task, on target, on plan, on goal, and on the road? Sales management is like fire proofing, once you build the protection it serves you well. This program is for new and seasoned sales management, Sales VP types and all those who manage the sales teams that generate revenue for your company. Interviewing, Retention, Coaching, Forecasting, Funnel Management, and other customizable topics are all addressed in this program.
• What Happened To Customer Service? - We have move the bar downward and it really hurts the chance for us to make profits, keep customers, and get new ones. What works in today's fast pace economy? What is not working. What new tools, tips, and techniques can you use to improve your customer service.
• Business Communication Secrets Of The Professionals - What are the foundations of great business communication. Be it presentations, written communication, stand and deliver, or basic conflict resolution, today's fast paced world needs fresh ideas and proven techniques to tune up your business communication. This workshop/breakout will address these issues and more.
• 5 Stones For Slaying Giants - Today and tomorrow there will be giants surrounding you. Preventing you to motivate yourself, your team, your salesforce and others. What if you had (5) Stones which you could use to slay the giants which surround you? The (5) Stones are Passion, Excellence, Vision, Value, and Confidence and this keynote, breakout, or workshop will show you how to use these (5) Stones to meet your goals, hit your sales quotes, motivate your teams, and get the results you are striving for.
CEO/President Hearthstone Assisted Living
"Your 5 Stones for Slaying Giants was a huge success among all levels of employees. Not only was everyone energized during the presentation; but it was also the talk of the evening regarding what a learning experience and what a dynamic and energetic speaker you are. Our intent of having a speaker was to offer our employees a great experience, I am confident with your presentation we accomplished that task."
"I have found him to be an effective and resourceful presenter with an uncanny ability to energize a group of people. The content of his session proved to be outstanding in every way and is evidenced by the results from our staff. I recommend Mr. Tueffert and Brick Wall Motivation to any organization interested in modernizing techniques to increase sales."
President Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce
"Curt Tueffert's "5 Stones For Slaying Giants" renews and expands my resolve regarding the value of motivational presentations. The message, the unique approach and the genuine passion in delivery create a unique and beneficial experience for anyone fortunate enough to be in the audience."
Recent Attendee - Sales University
"By far, the best sales class I have ever attended. Very upbeat, energetic, and productive. There is no better opportunity to have as much fun, be more challenged, learn more about the sales profession. A great two days!! I would recommend this class to anyone involved in sales. Both the outside and inside staff. It is good for the inside staff to see what selling involves. The class gave me more than I expected. This should be a requirement for EVERY salesman!!!!!! GREAT JOB CURT!!"
No News Found For this Speaker!