Discover your true creative self | Chris Bárez-Brown | TEDxUtrecht
Chris Baréz-Brown is an internationally acclaimed author, speaker and creativity guru. He is the founder of business consultancy Upping Your Elvis; specialists in Creative Leadership.
Chris is a master of transformation. With his unique, energetic approach he challenges businesses to embed a dynamic creative culture within their company ethos. Brands such as Nike, Coca Cola, Diageo, Unilever, Sony and WPP come back time and again as his results produce tangible returns on investment.
Chris founded Upping Your Elvis in 2009. It is inspired by U2 singer Bono’s signature question ‘who’s Elvis round here?’ meaning ‘who’s the guy that makes things happen? Upping Your Elvis’s mantra is driven by the belief that everyone has a bit of Elvis inside them.
Chris is fascinated by people and through his relaxed, entertaining yet challenging style, he instils in them the understanding of who they really are and what makes them jump out of bed every morning. They leave his workshops feeling energised, inspired and more confident; equipped with the skills to be more creative and productive at work.
Chris has recently spoken at TEDx to help people ‘Discover Your True Creative Self’. He has monthly columns with British Airways Business Life Magazine and Psychologies Magazine and contributes regularly to Fast Company, Huffington Post and The Guardian.
Chris Baréz-Brown has worked closely with The Nike Foundation to help teenage girls escape the poverty cycle in Africa. His other philanthropic venture is as co-founder of Street Wisdom, a not for profit educational project which explores the idea that urban environments are full of wisdom and answers which people can learn to tune into.
Chris has written three bestselling books: How to have kick ass ideas, Shine. How to survive and thrive at work, and Free. Love your work, love your life. His latest book Wake Up! is due to be published by Penguin Life in December 2016. His speaking topics largely draw on his books.
To book Chris Baréz-Brown call Executive Speakers Bureau at 901-754-9404.
Topics for short talks (45-90mins) or combined for longer sessions upto a full day.
Up Your Elvis! will help;
- access the power of your creativity everyday.
- create a culture of creativity and innovation at work.
- inspire those around you to think differently and positively.
- encourage confidence in the workplace, leading to an engaged and productive team.
- remind you of your own brilliance.
Free! will help;
- redress the balance and make work further enrich your life.
- remind you that you are fantastic and your abilities are limitless.
- show you that work is your slave, not the other way round.
- help you make your work build an extraordinary future.
- put you in the driving seat to plan your route to freedom.
Wake Up! will help;
- explain why we are running on auto-pilot.
- show how small changes can change our lives today.
- to become aware of harmful habits and how to break them.
- become more sensitive to the needs of those around you.
- provide practical advice on how to discover your true self.
- make you a happier human being.
Avid reader! 2016
"Yo Chris! Hope you enjoying your evening. Thanks for writing FREE, this book is awesome! It helped me a lot, the best on it is that you puts little jokes so us (readers) don't get bored of reading. Your book is so interesting, I just finished reading it. I'm still a 16 years old teen at the technical college, and I'm sure that even from now it will help me a lot. Thanks again :) "
Chief Marketing Officer, Canadian Olympic Committee
"Chris Baréz-Brown’s presentation style sparkled and inspired our team to think differently. His unique and powerful insights have the ability to transform any organisation.”
"Working with Chris is like Rehab. I am energised and excited by that. I know who I am and what’s great about that.”
"Insights are critical for building strong brands and businesses but that alone is not enough. In a rapidly changing world what differentiates successful companies from average companies is IDEAS. Chris unleashes the creative power of people in my team. They are enabled to provide creative leadership to enable others to translate insights into big ideas"
No News Found For this Speaker!