Cameron Herold: Let's raise kids to be entrepreneurs
Leadership At 100MPH - Cameron Herold - BackPocket COO
Cameron Herold built three $100-million dollar (+) companies -
- Former Chief Operating Officer of the worlds-largest residential junk removal company; growing revenues from $2 Million to $106 Million in just six years while nurturing award-winning workplace cultures.
- President of the worlds-largest private currency used by over 30,000 companies across the globe; grew the valuation of the company from $2M to $64M in 2 years; sold company at the high in 2000.
- Top-rated lecturer at the EO/MIT Entrepreneurial Masters Program and a powerful and effective speaker at EO/YPO & Vistage events around the world.
- Landed over 5,000 media placements in six years - including coverage on Oprah, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company, Fortune and 17 spots on Dr. Phil.
- Mentor to select entrepreneurial, high-growth CEOs and their teams working globally -- in over 30 countries.
Throughout his career, Cameron Herold has been instrumental in the successful sale, branding and integration of a remarkable 500 business locations with three major companies. He may be best known as a driving force behind 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s spectacular growth from $2 Million to $106 Million in revenue in just six years. But this dynamic leader has been a entrepreneurial innovator since launching his first company at the age of 21.
His wide range of executive roles has given him expertise across all aspects of business, from strategic planning, operations, people, sales, marketing, call centers and PR. Combined with hands-on experience negotiating corporate acquisitions and developing numerous strategic partnerships, there are few real-world business challenges he hasn’t faced.
Now, as the founder of BackPocket COO, Cameron mentors a select class of proven CEOs, entrepreneurs and their teams, helping them navigate growth, leadership, and building their own unique company cultures. He reaches an even broader audience through his content-driven presentations to groups of entrepreneurs, speaking in over twenty countries, on five continents, in just five years.
With Cameron’s direction, support, and proven strategies, these companies are super-charging their growth and profitability, while nurturing the kind of unique workplace cultures that attract top talent.
To book Cameron Herold call Executive Speakers Bureau at 901-754-9404.
Leadership -- Letters to My Younger Self
After nearly seven years and being in the role of chief operating officer of a company that grew from $2 Million to $106 Million, Cameron wanted the lessons he’d learned to sink in. So, over the period of the three months immediately following leaving the company, he wrote for twenty minutes every day in a journal to capture what I’d learned. He wrote lists. He mind-mapped. He just wrote. He learned about himself during that period of reflecting. Leadership lessons he wished he’d known 20 years earlier but no one had taught him.
- During this session Cameron will share fifty-eight hardcore leadership lessons that he'd actually learned in 20 years of building 4 fast growth companies.
- This is the perfect keynote or workshop session for all conferences where managers or leaders are in attendance.
- An easy, fast paced, fun session, that will leave everyone in the room completely engaged, and filled to the brim with new lessons to become better leaders themselves.
Time: 75 minutes, including Q&A session
Creating A World Class Company Culture
In this invigorating presentation, Cameron shares the secrets he has used to create truly amazing high-growth workplace cultures, including one company he led being rated #2 in Canada’s Best Places to Work as awarded by Canadian Business magazine and twice rated #1 Best Places to Work in BC as awarded by BC Business Magazine. He’s also formally mentored four others now ranked among the best to work for in their countries as well. This is some of the best content he teaches yearly at EO’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program held at MIT's Endicott House.
In this presentation, Cameron will reveal…
- How to use a unique visioning process called a Vivid Vision™ to create total alignment in your employees and have them reading your mind
- The best systems to attract, interview, select & handcuff top employees
- Secrets to attracting ‘A’ Players away from competitors
- Real life examples of what fantastic workplaces look like where Gen X, Gen Y & Baby Boomers all productively work together
- Step-by-step strategies for balancing culture with your bottom line
Time: 75 minutes, including a substantial Q&A session
From Zero To Good (How To Build A $100 Million+ Business)
Managing business growth can be an exhilarating experience, but it can also be an intimidating one. In this dynamic speech, Cameron reveals the systems all companies need to grow and how to do it while making a profit.
You’ll discover how to…
- How to use a unique visioning process called a Vivid Vision™ to create total alignment in your team members and have them reading your mind
- Attract, interview & retain top talent, while systematically removing low performers
- Reverse engineer long-term goals – know precisely WHAT to do & WHEN to execute. You’ll forever change your strategic planning process to one that actually works.
- Make useless meetings taboo in your company, skyrocketing productivity and profit
- Leverage simple and easy to put in place technology to drive growth
Time: 90 minutes, including a substantial Q&A session
Generating Free P.R. for Your Business
The only thing better than getting good press is getting good press for FREE! In this strategic session, Cameron shares the PR secrets he’s used to land over 5,000 media placements in six years, including Oprah, Fortune, Wall Street Journal & New York Times.
Attendees will walk away knowing…
- Strategies to quickly become the quoted media “expert” in your industry
- How to create multiple angles that will generate the interest of journalists
- How to turn normal employees into skilled PR evangelists for your business
Time: 75 minutes, including a substantial Q&A session
Highs & Lows of CEOs
Leading a business is an emotional journey of extreme highs and challenging lows. In this insightful talk, Cameron reveals detailed strategies to help CEOs, entrepreneurs – their teams & spouses – manage these emotions effectively.
This presentation is invaluable for CEOs & entrepreneurs who want to…
- Understand the emotional ups & downs associated with entrepreneurship
- Learn how to leverage gains from the “highs” & avoid unexpected risks of the “lows”
- Give employees & spouses insights into the stresses a business owner faces
Time: 60 minutes, including a substantial Q&A session
“Cameron is a visionary business thinker who knows how to
communicate real implementable ideas that work.”
YPO Jamaica/Stewarts Automotive Group
"Cameron Herold presented to YPO Jamaica in 2011 and based on popular demand, again
in 2013. Cameron is engaging, forward thinking and challenges us to look at the obvious in
a non-traditional way. 9.4 out of 10”
Senior Vice President of Member Engagement at Vistage International
"As a top-rated speaker for the 2014 Vistage Executive Summit series, Cameron consistently knocks
it out of the park with fast-paced, content-rich presentations peppered with practical advice for
any CEO or other business leader. He gets rave review with every outing, typically scoring in the
high 4s on a scale of 1 to 5.”
Talent Scout at Mastermind Talks, and Learning Chair for EO Toronto
"Good speakers make you feel differently, great speakers make you think differently, but exceptional
speakers make you act differently. Not only has Cameron's work resonated with our
audience at our past events, but his tips, tools, and tactics are actionable. After working with him,
it's not uncommon for us to receive an email from select attendees saying that his one talk saved
their business (or life). HIGHLY recommended”
The John DiJulius Group
“Your ability to engage an audience was outstanding!”
No News Found For this Speaker!