Brian Parsley, a Certified Professional Behavior Analyst and Human Capital Strategist, is rated one of the top business speakers in the United States.
Brian guides business leaders to increase sales effectiveness, delight customers and build profits.
He also teaches time-tested business strategies and customer loyalty programs across all industry sectors including financial services, technology, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and professional services.
Brian is the President and CEO of WeSkill, an education company, located in Charlotte, NC, and the former Chairman of the national online recruitment site USAHIRE.com. He has received numerous awards for professional excellence and is listed in the Business Journal's Top 40 executives under 40.
Brian has been a recurring guest on FOX News, a management consultant for several Fortune 500 companies, and the author of InspHired, as well as a contributing author to Sales Guru magazine and Your Wealth magazine.
His speaking style has been described as funny, insightful, engaging, thoughtful, and highly entertaining while also providing real-world insights into the connection between employee behavior and bottom-line results.
Past clients include: Dupont, Hewlett Packard, BMW, Duke Energy, Wells Fargo, BMW, Fidelity & Trust, John Deere, TAP Pharmaceuticals, Snelling Personnel, Blockbuster, SHRM, American Industrial Supply, Stock Building, Columbus State University, Apple Computer, Centex Homes, Kathryn Beich Fundraising , Sodexho, Glaxo Smith Kline, Ingersol Rand, Principal Financial Group, GTS, Inc., Ferguson, Staubach Academy, Continental Tires, Sprint Telecommunications, and many more.
Most speakers tell you what you "should" do and never share the "how or why." I strive to make my talks, and the concepts I share, relatable and transferable to their business and their lives. The most important thing for me is to come across as authentic and personal. I want people to have their minds open and be ready to learn. We have an 80% repeat rate for these reasons. I deliver results.
To book sales speaker Brian Parsley call Executive Speakers Bureau 901-754-9404.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, don’t worry. He specializes in sarcasm, the topics below, and can create completely custom topics.
THE POWER OF INFLUENCE
EFFECTIVE SALES PROFESSIONALS AND LEADERS HAVE THE ABILITY TO INFLUENCE OTHERS. YOUR THOUGHTS AND BELIEFS HAVE PROFOUND INFLUENCE ON YOUR ACTIONS. IMAGINE BEING ABLE TO LEVERAGE NEW WAYS TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS AND GUIDE THEIR DECISIONS.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How your beliefs and core values drive you and your business
- The three most impactful influences (negative, unintentional, positive) and how to leverage them
- How to identify these influences on your daily thoughts and how to channel them into success!
- How to react and respond to problems in a way that creates positive outcomes
- More effective ways to share your message to internal and external customers
- How to become a brand ambassador for your business
LEADERSHIP: BUILDING A WINNING CULTURE
WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT DO YOU WANT?
THESE TWO QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED WITH LIES MORE THAN ANY OTHER IN BUSINESS. IMAGINE IF YOUR TEAM HAD A LEVEL OF COMMITMENT AS HIGH AS THE SKILLSET THAT GOT THEM HIRED?
- How to fire someone and have them thank you
- The 3 keys to getting the best out of your people
- Why traditional interviews don’t work and how to ask Miss America questions
- Proven principles from Fortune 500 leaders to hire, inspire, and have loyal employees
- Ways to increase employee performance and reduce organizational churn
- How being respected is more important than being liked in your company
- How to turn malicious obedience into voluntary compliance
STREET HAWKER SALES TALK
ON THE STREETS OF SOUTH AFRICA THERE ARE "HAWKERS" WHO SELL EVERYTHING FROM SUPER GLUE TO JEWELRY. THEY MUST ESTABLISH RAPPORT, PITCH A PRODUCT THE CUSTOMER DOESN'T KNOW THEY NEED, DEMONSTRATE IT WORKS, AND DELIVER IT IN LESS THAN 30 SECONDS.
The challenge is, people don't like them. In fact, they despise them. They get rejected hundreds of times each day, but have amazing attitudes and make sales despite the "tough marketplace".
I lived on the streets of Johannesburg, South Africa for two days and documented the secrets of how hawkers close deals. I will share with the team techniques they'll take back and immediately apply.
They’ll laugh and cry during the program, but it will forever change how they sell and serve your customers. Learn why you don't have to negotiate and how you can influence others every time.
Learn hawker secrets on attitude, discipline, and willing to hear "no" and still happy to move on to the next customer.
PSYCHOLOGY OF AN ELITE SALESPERSON
AFTER IN DEPTH INTERVIEWS WITH 11 TOP PRODUCING SALES PROFESSIONALS ACROSS DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES, BRIAN UNCOVERED COMMON TRAITS TO THEIR SALES SUCCESS.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- About their specific beliefs towards the profession of selling
- Common fears do they share and how they overcome them
- How they deal with self-doubt and take personal responsibility
- What type of professional training development yields the best results
- How they anticipate and control the sales process from the outset to close
- How small differences can create and sustain long-term client retention
- What they do to engage objections with confidence
- How to develop meaningful stories that translate to relationships that close more deals
Vice President of Quicken Loans Mortgage
We have used Brian over the years and he never disappoints. His witty humor and real world experiences are refreshing in a world full of “know it all” speakers.
Managing Director of Liberty Life Insurance
Over the past 5 years, Brian has assisted us in exceeding our sales target in a highly competitive market. He teaches in a way that makes hard concepts seem simple. His insights have changed how we approach our clients.
Co-Founder Accrue Partner
When Brian speaks to our team, they walk away with new ideas. But what I love most is how he gets into their minds and drives excitement that’s seen in the workplace. Best investment anyone can make is hiring him to speak at their event.
"Our event was comprised of several different training sessions and the post event survey told us what we expected; Brian’s session was voted number one by our sales force."
"We are the biggest critics in the world and anyone who can survive an outing with DuPont is a winner. Brian did more than survive he won the hearts and minds and he found many a faithful follower."
No News Found For this Speaker!