The Key To Unlimited Growth
Amilya On Reinvention
Amilya Antonetti mesmerizes audiences with her candid conversations and real life analogies. She shares simple tips and tools with lots of humor while delivering the secret to living your ultimate life. Audience's love to obtain and utilize tangible tools to help them achieve the hopes & dreams that are important to them. The Conflict Code offers them a customized Brilliance Blueprint for achieving unlimited success in all areas of their lives.
Amilya Antonetti is a media personality & turnaround expert known as the "Conflict Resolutionist." Over the past 30 years Amilya has employed more than 49,000 people. As a crisis manager in a number of fields, she has learned the keys to growth, communication, and success. Amilya draws heavily on her own incredible life experience and her vast expertise as a Behaviorist to teach others how to identify conflict and break the boundaries that hold them back.
Through her groundbreaking conflict resolution program Amilya helps people learn:
- How to build richer, happier, and more fulfilling lives at work and at home.
- How to nurture a culture that creates success and cooperation to achieve targets and goals.
- How to utilize her simple tools to optimize your team of professionals, your leaders, and your culture to be on the cutting edge of innovation, growth, and prosperity.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (INC. 500 List for 3 Consecutive Years)
- 2012 Smart Woman of the Year
- Fastest Under Forty "Woman to Watch"
- The Kauffman Foundation Entrepreneur Award
- INC. Magazine Speaker
- The Wells Fargo Award of Excellence
- 100 Best Places to Work by Working Woman (given to her 3 years in a row for her leadership, management, and company culture)
Her leadership and out of the box philosophies have been highlighted in numerous magazines, including People, Time Inc., Entrepreneur, and Forbes. Her management skills have been recognized by Working Woman Magazine in The Best Places to Work, and she's been nominated twice for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of The Year Award.
WHO SHOULD HIRE AMILYA
Amilya Antonetti's expertise is in behavioral psychology and through the use of her tools and knowledge has repeatedly built championship teams and companies across a wide scope of industries. Her candor about the wins and losses that make up her life moments, along with her humor and compassion allow her to connect with any audience from:
- Corporate business sectors
- Industry Events
- Diversity groups
- Business owners
THE CONFLICT CODE: HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT FROM ANYONE
The secret to getting what you want from anyone: Treat others the way they want to be treated. Motive them in their reward language and teach them in their learning style. It will change the face of your team and your company culture.
- Identifying Conflict Creating Communication
- Email, Text, Phone & Meeting - How To Use Mediums Effectively
- Top 12 Communication No Nos!
- The Formula For Creating A Winning Communications Plan
- 5 Reward Languages & 3 Learning Styles - Analysis - How To Educate, Motivate and Reward With Each Style
- Optimizing Your Communication To Get What You Want From Anyone at Home or At Work!
THE CONFLICT CODE: THE KEY TO UNLIMITED GROWTH
The key to growth lies knowing that there is brillance in conflict and understanding how to unearth the profit that lies within.
The growth and development of a company rests upon 3 supporting legs: The Company's Culture, The Company's Teams, and The Company's Leadership.
- How Unresolved Inner Conflict Affects Growth Goals
- Learn to Identify Where The Conflict Is In Your Organization
- Understanding Your Employees, Vendors & Customers
- A Leader's Roadmap To Success Through Conflict
- How Conflict Resolution Supports Culture & Growth
- Using The Conflict Code To Transform Your Culture and Your Bottom Line
THE CONFLICT CODE: A WOMAN'S GUIDE TO FINDING BRILLANCE IN CONFLICT
Success in business includes women, just as success in business includes men. Neither can achieve the overall goals or sustainability of success without one another. Therefore we need to take off the armor for a deeper look inside balance, confrontation, fulfillment and money. Explore conflict tools and resources that improve the relationships we have with our self, and the relationships we have with both our male and female business colleagues.
- The Ways Men and Women Handle Conflict Differently
- 12 Animal Shadows - What Is Your Animal Shadow
- What is Your Life Language - How Do You Like To Be Rewarded
- What is Your Motivational Drive - 5 Colors Of Animal Shadows
- How Do You Learn - Visual, Auditory or Tactile Learning Styles
- How To Adapt Your Communication & Interactions To Get What You Want From Anyone.
- Breaking The Barrier of Women's Competition In The Work Place To Foster a Winning Relationships With Your Female Colleagues
- Leadership As A Woman: How Can The Conflict Code Steer You To Your Ultimate Success
THE CONFLICT CODE: TAKING LEADERSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL
There is an old saying..."S%!#" rolls down hill, and it is true. All great companies have one thing in common, great leadership. Amilya will give you the blueprint to identifying the conflict and the opportunities that are intrinsically bound to conflict resolution.
- How Conflict Affects Leadership
- Learn To Identify Where The Conflict Is In Your Organization
- Leadership Personality Analysis - Your Strengths & Weaknesses
- How You Relate To The Other Personality Styles
- Leading A Team - Personality Leadership
- Optimizing Your Team To Their Talents - Increasing Bottom Line
- 5 Tips For Optimizing Your Communication To Get What You Want From Any Employee/Strategic Partner
ENSURING BRAND SUCCESS IN A SOCIAL MEDIA WORLD
Customer service has become a critical part of brand creation & success. Social media has forever changed brand management & created a whole new industry "reputation management" - What your customers feel CAN kill your branding efforts & cripple growth. Perception is the name of the game, market share lives and dies on it. Learn how to boost the effectiveness of the dollars spent creating branding, marketing, advertising, and blogging. Customer service may have been the "ick" in your daily activities but it truly has become the biggest opportunity for building your brand.
Amilya shares how knowing your customer and designing a customer service mission, goal and plan that addresses conflict can radically affect sales and growth! In fact, it is the key to outperforming your competitors and higher top and bottom line goals.
She will educate your attendees on Why, How and What needs to be done to turn your customer service department into a branding machine and a money manufacturer!
Bonus Material: The other customer service mission. Your Team!
CREATIVE DISRUPTION - REINVENTION
Amilya is affectionately known amongst her peers as the real life Oliva Pope from the hit show Scandal or the female version of Ray Donovan. Her talks take you through the process of reinvention and through to the creative disruption necessary to reach new heights. Amilya has real life experience with consistent results, she has helped many companies navigate through the reinvention of their brand, marketing, and customer service message to achieve the desired break in existing patterns of behavior of their target audience in response to a new and highly creative message they created by applying her tools and understanding the brilliance that can be found in conflict.
Former CEO of Entrepreneurs Organization (EO)
"Amilya Antonetti is an extremely energetic and dynamic speaker. She's a true business leader."
Education Market President
"People walked away energized and inspired to move forward with the courage to change.
Co-Founder and Chairman of My New Enterprise at Westminster College
"Amilya has the keen ability to relate to everyone in her audience."
The Power of Women Team
"Amilya was an inspiring, empowering and entertaining presenter at our Power of Women events. The audience loved her energy, enthusiasm and her insightful content. Amilya and her team are a pleasure to work with and we look forward to the next time!"
No News Found For this Speaker!