Alexander Blass. Keynote Speaker. IBM INNOVATE. INDIA.
Alexander Blass - Innovation Speech
Alexander Blass, 36, is President and CEO of Alexander Blass International, an executive consulting and training firm based in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. The youngest grand prize winner of the Daily Record’s Top Innovator of the Year Award, which credited him with “revolutionizing charitable giving” in 2007, he is an internationally acclaimed entrepreneur and innovator and a highly sought after keynote speaker on innovation by the world’s leading organizations. He is the inventor and founder of person-to-person giving technology on the Internet–lauded by the media as the “eBay of Giving” (Mercury News) and “Facebook Meets Pocketbook” (Baltimore Sun).
Alexander is also the recipient of the Daily Record’s Influential Marylanders Award, recognizing the top 50 people in the State, up to the Governor, as well as the Baltimore Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40 Executives Award. He was also honored as Entrepreneur-in-Residence at the Wharton School of Business.
Previously, Alexander was a venture capitalist, equity research analyst, strategy consultant, senior government executive, and software developer, beginning his career at KPMG Consulting. During his tenure as a venture capitalist, one of the fund’s portfolio companies went from a $500,000 fund investment to a nearly $500 million all-cash acquisition by a Fortune 50 corporation. He has served on boards of various for-profit and non-profit organizations in the U.S. and overseas, as well as an invited expert at the National Science Foundation on a dozen occasions, making investment recommendations on over $100 million of emerging technologies for the U.S. government.
Alexander has appeared in numerous media outlets globally including the Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Associated Press, BusinessWeek, Globe & Mail, International Herald Tribune, The Independent, The Guardian, Melbourne Age, The Sydney Morning Herald, FOX, Forbes, Washington Post, San Francisco Chronicle, The Sun, Information Week, Internet Evolution, Daily Record, South African Broadcasting Corporation, Chronicle of Philanthropy, Voice of Africa, and many more.
Alexander received an MBA from Oxford University in England. He also holds a Master of Science degree in electrical engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, where he concurrently studied at the Wharton School of Business. The American-born son of a Holocaust survivor, Alexander has traveled to 40 countries in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Middle East.
To book Alexander Blass call Executive Speakers Bureau at 800-754-9404.
THE HUMAN SIDE OF INNOVATION: HOW TO AWAKEN YOUR INNOVATOR WITHIN
Focus: Innovation in Leadership, Mindset, People and Culture
Leadership through innovation and creativity are no longer optional, but essential. Alexander Blass, grand prize winner of the Daily Record’s Top Innovator of the Year Award, reveals how you can reinvent yourself and your company to get on the path to innovation today, think about “what’s next” and challenge the status quo. In this captivating and high-energy keynote presentation delivered to executive audiences on five continents worldwide, you will:
- Explore 5 essential principles and characteristics of leading innovators and companies;
- Learn how you can infuse an innovative mindset and culture into your organization and your life, regardless of role or title
- Discover where big ideas come from and how you can reinvent yourself as an innovator;
- Study 4 fascinating case studies from different industries and countries;
- Be inspired and educated by Alexander Blass’s story of how he won the Top Innovator of the Year Award
- Invoke your passions and values to achieve your innovative and leadership potential
INNOVATION EXPLOSION: HOW TO IMAGINE AND SELL MARKET-DOMINATING PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Focus: Innovation in Product and Service Development
Particularly in challenging economic times, it is essential to be constantly innovating to stay ahead of the competition by coming up with creative new products and services to market and sell to your current and prospective customers. In this popular content-rich keynote presentation, you will:
- Grasp the various types of innovation, such as incremental, revolutionary, breakthrough, and game-changing innovations;
- Learn 7 specific and practical innovation and creativity strategies and methodologies that you can apply to your business immediately to develop big new ideas for innovative products and services;
- Study 6 international case studies from various industries that have generated billions of dollars in sales, dominated their markets, and beaten their competition using these specific strategies;
BREAKTHROUGH SALES & MARKETING STRATEGIES: HOW TO BUILD “BUZZ” AND GET THE WORLD TALKING
Focus: Innovation in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
A decisive factor that separates companies with average sales from those with extraordinary sales is their ability to create fanatical, loyal customers and dominate “mindshare”. In this keynote presentation full of breakthrough strategies, you will:
- Study 5 sales and marketing secrets and strategies, plus 6 fascinating international case studies across industries and cultures;
- Uncover innovative secrets to generating unparalleled excitement and free worldwide media coverage and publicity for your business;
- Learn how to build innovative “buzz” marketing & viral campaigns, get the world talking, & render your competition obsolete;
- Discover how innovative companies are using psychological principles and state-of-the-art online social media tools to harness the power of crowds and “people power” to market their brands and boost their sales;
- Study innovative customer engagement strategies such as “gamification” and “crowdsourcing” to improve customer service;
- Learn how to increase customer loyalty by creating powerful emotional connections between your products and customers.
“Nobody could have personified IBM Innovate 2010 better than Alexander Blass!”
“Alexander Blass was the best part of the entire EPIC 2010 conference in New York City. I felt as
if he was speaking directly to me, and the other audience members felt the same way. He gave
me a lot of new ideas, was very clear and concise, and was full of energy. He was also easy to
approach afterwards and very friendly. I would highly recommend Alexander Blass for your
“I firmly believe that if you truly want to change your life, get Alexander Blass to wherever you
are… he will let you become the change you really want to be.”
No News Found For this Speaker!